Cannot delete a deck

Plenty enough time to unlock the Demon Hunter class.

A fix would be nice. Blizz, please find a solution quick. Much of my collection is missing and I can not delete or create new decks.

Needing to have Demon Hunter unlocked should not be needed. Many people have their reasons for not playing this class, and it should not matter what their reason is. This class will remain unused by me.

Blizzard has been confirmed that this is a bug, and that they are working on a fix. There’s no ETA for that fix.

Unlocking Demon Hunter is provided as a workaround. You don’t have to follow it, but then you’ll have to wait for the bug to be fixed.
Nobody wants to introduce bugs in games, but it happens.

1 Like

Hey BigHugger,

I work for a software company. I do not mean to demean Blizzard’s work. In fact, I fully appreciate this game and the others they produce. My point is that the bug fix does not seem to be a priority. This bug keeps some players from fully enjoying their game and in turn alienates them as customers. This bug fix should not have taken this long to push out.

And here we are. 10 of December for a simple bug that is not fixed. Could we at least get an update?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Custom decks not visible in my collection, but I can play them. I have a bunch of open slots left in my collection.

Same Problem here. Quite infuriating. You can still Edit Decks.

not a bug you just have to unlock DH

is easy

It is. Blizzard confirmed this.
They’ll fix it, but until that time, unlocking Demon Hunter is the only known workaround.

Id like to +1 this thread. I just came back after 1 year off. Try to modify a wild deck and get an error i cant? WTF i did pay money to use these cards!

1 Like

@Zerlin: Cannot delete a deck - #24 by BigHugger-2468

Clearly Blizzard cannot be trusted when they say things like this. It’s been four months and they still haven’t “found a permanent fix for it in a patch or a hotfix”? This company has no integrity. I would urge any employees of Blizzard to consider how many outrageously thoughtless acts this company has committed in recent years against their paying customers. For shame.

1 Like

It has been several months and they have not “fixed” it. Blizzard, you guys just totally, completely suck. Bummer dude.

1 Like

A “bug” that requires you to engage the latest content in the game before using the possibly thousands of dollars of cards you’ve already bought? Interesting. And not the first of its kind. Witness all the not-so-subtle nudging of users to opt into “Standard” mode throughout the UI, which just happens to require buying more of the latest expansions to take part. This company is seriously misguided. And unbelievably greedy.

1 Like

This still isn’t fixed… Why?

Same issue. Seems this is a theme. Should we expect this to happen after every expansion is released?

Edit: other issues are coming with this. I can’t create a new deck and am missing cards from my collection.

create a new thread instead of writting in an old thread from last year that a troll has bumped. also describe your issue in detail and include screenshots :slight_smile:

Same issues are back. Cannot delete deck. New deck slots locked again…

Is this going to happen every freaking time there’s a new expansion???

This is ridiculous. I’ve just come back to the game and can’t access what I’ve paid for.

Either use the workaround (unlock Demon Hunter class) or wait for a fix.