Cannot delete a deck

im a returning player, but when trying to delete a deck, it states “you can’t delete a deck until all classes are unlocked”. it also shows that i have 18/10 unlocked at the bottom of the deck collection.

https://ibb.co/RDMFfRs

3 Likes

Have you fully unlocked Demon Hunter class by completing the Demon Hunter Prologue (Ashes of Outland)?

Since when is this a requirement? I updated recently and I’m sick and tired of BS unannounced changes. I could delete and create a deck at will days ago. Now I’m forced to complete a “mission” to use my own cards. If that’s the case then I guess it’s the straw that bribe the camel’s back. I’m pretty fed up with blizzard at this point so if there’s a definitive yes I’ll be deleting my account.

14 Likes

I have the same issue, supremleder is right on this, you can’t oblige players playing offline missions. Blizzard, your top management must do a meeting and cancel this requirement immediately.

5 Likes

I concur. I hate demon hunter, not to mention I’m stuck on it Rand no matter how many times I played I can’t beat it. I’ve spent well over $1,000 on hearthstone in the last 2 years. I want my cards that I’ve worked hard for. This is ridiculous. There isn’t even an explanation easily available. I have like 10 useless cleric decks, there’s no logic behind this makes no sense

2 Likes

Please change it!!! I spent over $500. please let me change my decks again!!

3 Likes

I agree, that’s nonsense! If I can’t see and edit my decks back, I’ll stop using the game for good. For me the deck I played most was the last one, and now it has disappeared and I see only like 10 top decks and I can’t even delete those to get to the one I use. When I’m trying to build the Priest deck again, some cards are missing (like Amara), it’s not available in my collection or crafting anymore. What kind of bug is that? The whole deck and many cards have disappeared, but I can still choose them in Play mode. I want to change the deck though and I am stuck forever with the existing one.

3 Likes

I have the same problem, I also can’t create new decks or access my wild card collection. WTF Blizzard!

4 Likes

Blizzard you do realize that we buy these card and we buy these deck and we pay actual money to pay this game called hearthstone. And what your doing holding us player as hostage by not letting us delete and make new decks by having to open other classes is illegal.
Can you imagine walk in to a store to play magic the gathering and the store manger take your deck away from you and hand you another deck and says you have to beat the top 10 pro player form star city and then top 5 from MTG international. If there aren’t changes made I hope you understand the phrases LAW SUIT!

3 Likes

Is this really the fix? Just wanna confirm before I play 4 games of pve, something I’ve never stooped to in 6 years of owning hearthstone. I’m just kind of surprised no one from blizzard has bothered mentioning this on any of the dozen posts with this exact same issue.

I’ve been playing (and buying packs) since launch…I just opened my new packs yesterday and now I can’t play due to this…I don’t recall seeing this message last expansion…I have limited time to play with work and am now left regretting purchasing content for a game I can no longer play. I can’t help but think that restricting my capacity to play after taking my money is a bit of false advertisement…please advise as I’m struggling to accept this.

2 Likes

Agreed. This is nonsense, blizzard. Stop holding our deck slots hostage! We had all 9 deck slots before this “update” and now we have almost nothing. If that is what you call content, I want a full refund.

2 Likes

This is Definite BS. we put money into the game and even used our Dust to make wild cards just to be unable to access any of them, im now regretting buying the newest Expansion bundle, because that means in time THESE PACKS I JUST GOT WILL BE GONE TOO!!!

2 Likes

Guessing we are talking to ourselves…not seen a response from blizzard yet…doesn’t seem like too much care for player experience

2 Likes

Is this for real?
Returning player. Can’t create or delete decks.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same problem the last couple of days plus the mage deck I play with doesn’t even show up on my list of decks so I cannot make any changes to it. I’m tired of the BS and should not have to complete content I don’t want to play just to delete a deck I no longer play with.

1 Like

Have also had a ticket open about this for several days with no response, either…

Finally got a response on my ticket:

"Hey there removed. I’m Game Master removed. I completely understand wanting to use your decks!

I checked into it, and some players not being able to use all of their decks if they haven’t unlocked Demon Hunters is a known issue. Our developers are currently working on finding a permanent fix for it in a patch or a hotfix."

3 Likes

This is unbelievable. I’ve been a huge Blizzard supporter ever since Starcraft original. Grew up on Blizzard games. Thought it was crummy that they would charge as much as they do for packs of cards in hearthstone, not to mention the pay to play quests that are the only option for obtaining some of the cards. But this? This is such a slap in the face. I come back from a brief hiatus on the game, and it’s been gutted…can’t create a new deck, can’t access some of my old cards, can’t enjoy a game that I’ve spent well over $500 on. Blizzard, are you serious? I’ve been hearing rumblings about Blizzard losing their community, and this really makes things clear. Blizzard is gone, Activision is here, and they care just as much about the consumer as loot box toting EA. It’s a pity, R.I.P to a game company I used to love. I now no longer worry if the rest of your games flop, in fact you’ll deserve it.

1 Like

It’s now been about 2 weeks since I couldn’t use any of my cards or heroes besides Anduin and the one deck it allows me to play with him, in constructed.

@BlizzardHearthstone YOU NEED TO PUT OUT A HOTFIX. SOON.

1 Like