Can you do something with Druids please?

Total OP class milling everything with Dew Process. Guf. Bran+ Jailer combo. Kobold king swapping your deck and spreading plague. Many cards that should have been nerfed long ago and you dont even touch druids Blizzard ever. They are still rulling wild after months and months. If you are not gonna nerf them ever just let people put a black list to not play against certain class to let me avoid druids. Im not interested on playing against them. Why should I be forced to?

1 Like

Phen what deck are you playing against them?

Druid makes up 10 percent of the wild ladder overall, falling to 5 percent at top 1k legend. It sure isn’t being played a lot for such an “overpowered” class. :rofl:

Here’s what really happened. You lost to a druid and you feel salty about it, so you made a complaint thread and started making up nonsense about the class ruling the ladder.

1 Like

Found the druid main.

I mostly play weasel priest, pocket galaxy mage, and sub-optimal shudderwock.builds. :rofl: If anything, the kind of decks I play are the kind of decks mill druid preys on.

I still don’t complain about druid because I’m well adjusted enough that video games don’t send me into full-on baby rage.

Seriously though, imagine complaining about a deck that you come across so infrequently. Is this entire thread some kind of joke?

Yes it is… this leo guy (kid probably) is complaining about everything… I have just put him on my ignore list… first user ever added. Just do the same, will be better for your health. There is no card in the game leo didn’t complain about… just ignore…

I say we nerf Phen/Leo

Only ten characters per post until they post at least five positive things

Check their post history. And if you’re interested, try to find Phen’s post history. They both talk the same and complain about the same thing. They have multiple accounts to complain about anything they lose against in HS.