Can we please rename the DK "Shadow" cards?

The DK cards don’t interact very well with priest shadow cards. As a Priest, when I discover a “Shadow” spell from a Priest shadow discovery card, it’s maddening when my cards are relevant to corpses and undead, i.e. if you have X amount of corpses… which only DK’s have. For the purpose of synergy, I would like to see the DK spells that don’t interact with other classes be renamed. Do DK’s even have “shadow” spells? I’ve never really played a DK so I thought DK spells were frost, blood and unholy.

Mages, they can fend for themselves haha! They seem to always have the answer to everything so a little wrench might be useful :)~

Ironic

20 characters

The real Irony was friendship all along…

is visionof darkness useless if your class doesnt have shadow spells ?

My guess is that it would let you discover priest spells, the way Hydrologist lets you discover Paladin secrets if you’re playing as a class that doesn’t have secrets.

1 Like

When I’m playing against a DK is when I’m getting SK shadow cards that don’t interact with Priest.

Skizzy, You would think it should but unfortunately, no. DK shadow cards function to summon or spend a corpse(s) to gain hit/health. No other class has corpses but to my knowledge, only Priest has Shadow spells. I suppose Rogues may also but I’m not sure how a Rogue functions to be honest.

Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Priest, Rogue, Shaman and Warlock all have shadow spells in standard. I was talking about what would happen if you were playing as Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin or Warrior and somehow got Vision of Darkness in standard, in response to Boreas above.