Can we get full disenchant values on cards that are banned

i’m more referring into the recent jailer ban in wild but this applies most other cards. for a around a week after a card gets nerfed it gets full disenchant value. why doesn’t this apply when a card gets outright banned in a format?

1 Like

we do

like tony for example

why are you asking for something they already have?

I think youll get the refund in the next update.

Not 100 percent sure.

because apparently that didn’t apply here. jailer still has its disenchant value at 400 even though it JUST got banned.

He was only banned temporarily. I’m guessing that’s why.

For the gold version, people who paid money for that card got scammed out of its use.

Once again, team 5 and actiblizz are cheating their customers…AGAIN!

And once again, they are going to try and get away with not making them whole.

While I pity anyone still spending money on this game, it doesn’t mean they deserve to be cheated.

And just like the dust debacle (going back to the first one), this is not going to go away.

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN, TEAM 5 AND ACTIBLIZZ!

Blizzard said they can’t activate dust refund in a server side hotfix. You will get dust back after next client patch.

2 Likes

*won’t.

Can’t means it’s physically impossible… As in it would be physically impossible for a normal human being to life a train.

Won’t is will not, as in they could have made players whole for all the scams and cheating they have done over the years, but they have made the conscious choice not to, because they are a scummy mega corp with no integrity.

If they wanted to, they could literally patch in a million gold & dust, full set of signatures and old adventure sets (gold version) to everyone tomorrow.

1 Like

They could have kept Jailer in game for two more weeks but then you would complain that they do nothing to balance the game.

I personally wasn’t having issues with jailer and from what I’ve seen many people posting about, they weren’t either, because there’s ways to deal with jailer decks. It’s another one that takes time to ramp up and in the current aggrostone meta, decks that take time don’t generally fare well.

well they gave us a dust refund for tony which was banned in wild so im not going to believe this without a source

Flagged for Trolling.

But jailer was banned. It was in the patch notes.

People will complain anyway. Blizzard could have used that excuse to keep that original and toxic battle pass.

seriously crazy point there.

In fact, why not keep gadgezan auctoneer because people will always complain.

Dude It’s more important if the game is fun and as closed to balanced as it can be.

Currently 0/2 because they aren’t focusing on making the important changes…except for whoever is finally cleaning house.

Yeah, and as maybe even one of the most dust loving f2ps out there.

The finance people could approve it going “How will this make stockholders richer?” just about as quick as Bobby Kotick could go outside, Tap his ruby shoes to go to narnia, Pledge his entire net worth to a puppy and kitten shelter charity. And then go make friends with Aslan in Narnia.

Sure, i’d absolutely love dust to experiment, the game feels more fresh when people have more decks to play.

And people have had ideas they wanted to implement, from “pick your card from each pack” drafting acting as ‘psuedo trading’/ (pick what you want) to wildcards. Whenever you open a legendary, pick your one of choice!

But i just don’t know if blizzard would give anything without whale hooks. (etc: F2ps discover and pick 1 of 3 legendaries to keep! P2Ps, insert 10-20$ to get both, 10 MINUTES remaining!)

Like the games that tried to be more expensive than hearthstone failed, but they know we’re here.

Maybe with microsoft, they might be less money motivated or more hands off/laid back. But even as a dust loving homebrewer/f2p. I just don’t have high hopes for money for nothing, heh.

Even if every digital good is definitely near 0.0001 cents to distribute, they’re here to milk the whales, and the f2ps are maybe just here to tempt them into charging $$$ to catch up, or not buying into a dead Pay to be Alone game nobody plays.

They are reworking Jailer I saw a Zeddy video on it. You should get dust when they update it.

1 Like

and if we got 100 dust and gold for every “should have” in this game, we’d be dust and gold millionaires at this point. Probably billionaires.

Locking people out of a card they paid for (even those who got jailer from a pack they bought) is a scam and the company needs to make it right for the whole time they made it inaccessible.

i have no idea which card did they nerf without refunds

can you name it ?

par for the course.

When you figure out what this thread’s topic is, feel free to join us.