Can we get a battleground community? BLIZZARD!?

I am NOT interested in standard, floppy eared, twisted, or any other variation of hearthstone except battleground. So I’m thinking their may be others out here who feel the same. How about it Blizzard, serve the community and make a battleground ONLY section.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s kinda dumb. Also the Community and Multiplayer sections are redundant. There is almost exclusively only Multiplayer in the latest versions of the game; Community could be gone and call it News threads; Multiplayer could be gone too and make it into a category branching to a) Constructed b) Arena c) BGs.

1 Like

Blizzard hasn’t cared about the Forums since Hearthstone was in beta. They would consider such a reorganization to be a waste of their time.

I started the game on mercenaries mode and then on battlegrounds.

It’s always difficult to find a topic that concerns battlegrounds ; especially since some members of the forum do not facilitate research at all with imprecise titles.

Yes, I would like a section entirely dedicated to battlegrounds. :thought_balloon:

1 Like

Alternative structure, because I like groups of 3:

News / new players / general Community

1. News Forum (only replies allowed to official News threads)
  2. Introduce yourself / Beginners’ Questions on gameplay
  3. General Non-Format specific threads and threads that don’t fit elsewhere (e.g. BlizzCon, Single Player, Streamers’ scene)

Multiplayer category → branching to:

1. Constructed (all Formats)
  2. Battlegrounds
  3. Arena

Support:

1. Bug Reports and Feature suggestions
  2. Installation/Running Support
  3. Cheat/Bot Reports
2 Likes