Can people get banned for auto conceding games?

ive seen many players that auto concede when im playing in games.
i guess it must be to stay on lower ranks for higher win chance i guess?
i play alot on wild.

Up until recently I auto conceded to Priests because I do not enjoy their play style and ended up just feeling bored and annoyed most of the time.

4 Likes

I usually won’t concede just based on the Hero of my opponent, but if I’ll concede at any point if I don’t think the experience is going to be any fun because I don’t care about my rank

6 Likes

Game is coded to not give you rewards/quest progress etc (or massively reduced) when you concede in a few different ways, like insta-conceding, so thats already a penalty.

Wild in particular often has people use extremely crazy decks that a majority of the playerbase just dont want to play against, so concede is a better option than torturing yourself.

However based on you wanting people to be punished more than just losing, as well as losing rewards etc, sounds like you are one of the people using such a deck, and despite winning, you still want people to suffer? Get help.

They probably know you’re playing a meta deck like the rogue or priest, and bother not to waste their time. I concede in such instances. I want a fun game, not a boring one I’ve seen 5 times in a row.

4 Likes

It’s also possible they queued the wrong deck in the wrong mode? Since Wild will accept any deck, it would seem more likely to happen there.

1 Like

I have definitely done that lol

2 Likes

priest is an auto-concede for me. I don’t know about them, but when I’m playing this garbage, I’d rather have a modicum of fun and that doesn’t involve playing against scammy priest decks.

1 Like

Yes, I always play meta decks like weasel priest and roll the bones rogue.

By all means autoconcede against me, I need all the help I can get when I’m playing weasel priest.

2 Likes

Your playing say vs quest mage in wild.

you know that unless you get perfect draw you will lose.

guess what turn 0 you can already see you dont have perfect draw.

unless you are playing for some quest and need to wait till turn 7 or so then concede.

If they actually wanted to play for fun then they should have not chosen such a obnoxious deck.

2 Likes

As long People not get banned for roping every turn, they surely not must be banned for auto concede! That’s in my case the main Reason for auto concede…and yes when i face boring Control Priest of course!:grin:

I auto concede when a rogue pops up due to how OP they now are … Blizzard are free to ban me for it

I auto concede all the time. I want to have fun when I play. If I’m going against some lame formulated deck that someone just copied on line I’m quitting.

Don’t care actually. I auto concede vs mech Rogue