Can i get dust from golden cards from battle pass?

Like the C.T.E guy that everybody got a normal copy a month ago.
Now he’s on the battle pass as golden. could i purchase the battle pass so i can disenchant him to craft new legendaries ?

No, you can’t dust those cards.

1 Like

There are two Golden Packs on the paid track, you can dust the cards you get from those. But the individual cards on the track are un-craftable & un-dustable.

1 Like

im not totally sure so dont do it before someone confirms , but they replaced dust refunds with the re-roll function …
So when you buy the pass and take the golden rewards , game will ask if you want to re-roll normal version , and re-rolling it gives you another normal legendary card.

So is not good like in the past , where you get full dust and SELECT another legendary to craft , but you can re-roll for a random legendary from the same set.

2 Likes

Any named card on the rewards track cannot be disenchanted, but any random card received can be.

If you get an uncraftable card from the rewards track that is a duplicate, you get to re-roll the original card, if you wish to do so.

If you get 2 copies, you get 2 re-rolls. If you get a signature card, the re-roll will affect any golden copies of the card where possible.

3 Likes

There was only a short window in which you could get full dust. If you missed that, all you could do was dust it for 400. 1600 dust is better than a re-roll, but a re-roll is better than 400 dust.