Can’t login to hearthstone, login button doesn’t react

Anyone having issues trying to login to hearthstone through IOS app?

It doesn’t react when I hit the login button.

Thoughts?

Have you taken the time to uninstall and reinstall the Hearthstone App from the Apple App Store? This is the most common step to resolve this error. Please note, that your account and card collection will remain intact even if you uninstall the app.

Click here for instructions on removing apps from your Apple iOS device

Click here for the link to reinstall Hearthstone from the Apple App Store

I have the same problem.
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times.
I used to play daily, now I haven’t logged in for a week or so

Same here (with sprites error) except android. Works fine on desktops (mac and pc). Used roku with fine OB movie, then started this intermittently, now its every time. Tried reinstalling, have plenty of phone memory and restarted phone, no difference.

I also have the same problem on my iPhone. (iPhone 6, iOS 12.4.6.)

Fresh reinstallation, log in button does nothing after entering email and password.

Hey,
I do have the same problem.
After writting my log in credentials, log in button spins a bit and returns to the same normal log in button.

My phone is Iphone 6, ios 12.4.5;

Things I’ve tried:

• Reinstalling Hearthstone

• Reseting my password

• Changing region from Europe to any other and changing back to Europe

• Playing full tutorial and trying to log in afterwards

Day 8: same issue
Ipad4, iOS 10.3.3

Hi there!
I have the same problem. The app opens but it never goes beyond the loading page, it closes shortly after.

I have a Iphone SE (the old one) and the iOS 13.4.1

I have reinstalled the app.

Thank you for the reports everyone! We’re aware of some issues with iOS devices experiencing issues with logging in. The issue has been escalated over to our team to look into. Any new updates and reports will be posted on the main thread here:

If you are experiencing issues on Android or another device, please create a new thread.