Bye Brann Bronzebeard

Favorite deck to play is battlecry shaman. Key card in deck was Brann Bronzebeard which I just learned was “rotated out”. All i know is I had it yesterday and today it’s gone. But hey, feel free spending 1,600 dust to craft it. How is this ok?

1 Like

Because you had it for free to begin with. I already had the card from the old sets, so I still have a copy, but my League of Explorer’s copy was useless while Brann was in Core

3 Likes

LOL. This is bite right? I mean, this info has been up for weeks.

Some of us have lives. Either way, first time I ever lost a key legendary in the years I’ve played, that I know of. I didn’t know cards came and went this way. Still feel robbed…

1 Like

Get over yourself, no one owes you anything.

2 Likes

What are you even talking about? One day you’re playing with a card you think you owned and the next you realize you only got to rent it…and find out it’s been evicted.

1 Like

You’re not going to get anything for free by complaining that you misunderstood how a game mechanic worked.

2 Likes

I already know it’s gone for good but I’m not the only one in here wondering why they have missing cards after a new season starts. And yeah…ouch.

1 Like

Bushido im with you on this. Was just as confused as to branns disappearance from my deck but now I know. I dont understand why people are so toxic over a simple question. It does suck that the card disappears. Not saying anyone owes anyone anything but yea it does suck being given something for free and then having it taken away outta nowhere. It should be worded differently or atleast updated to show new players why it disappeared. Some people have lives and cant keep up with all in and outs of a game they play casually.

Dawg you’re toxic af

Feel for you man. People have no reason to be this toxic over a simple question

If a card in your collection is marked “Core” when you right-click it or examine it, then you will lose it upon rotation unless the developers decide to keep it in. These cards are always free so the player doesn’t lose any dust on them. Just something to remember if you do spend dust on cards that go into the same deck.