But how much I enjoy waiting 38 minutes for your conbo?

In duels I believe that the concept of total incompetence in developing a card game acquires the best example, practically in some cases the game lasts a few hours and then ends with an infinite combo capable of inflicting even 100 damage, according to those who design hearthstone as you have to hear who is on the other side? Amused? NO! Satisfied with the previous 38 minutes of play? NO! Well you will never get a single dollar from me, because these situations are very bad and do not denote merit in developing a game, and above all they do not denote respect not only for those who spend money (in my opinion a total madman) and not even for those who spend the most value great that human beings have (no one in the world ever considers this), what is the greatest value you place on hearthstone?? TIME, yes because perhaps you have never understood it but the time you have is very limited and cannot be bought with money so spend it on games that ALWAYS amuse you and not only if you win on a whim of the (false) RNG that has hearthstone

1 Like