Burning Blade Acolyte

I had 2 golden burning blade acolytes and I just completed the quest to summon 50 demonspawn and it gave me 2 golden copies of BBA and replaced the ones I had

They give this gold cards in the Reward tracks , but since the Reward track changes with expansions , new players or people who didn’t the reward track enought to unlock them end not having gold copies or a way to get them , and there is no possibility to play an old Reward track.

So when an old Reward track is gone , they put this gold cards somewhere in that expansion achievement rewards

edit: example , right now gold elwynn boar is only on reward track , the golden pack mule is another one …
the boar sword achievement give 500 reward XP and 20 points , the trigger pack mule achievement give same reward.
When rewards track resets , in the future , this gold cards are placed in the achievement instead of XP reward.

The problem is the 2 golden copies I just got overwrote the ones I had. So I basically lost 200 dust for no reason

this cards are uncraftable so no disenchantable so dont give dust anyway so you only lost a x4 marker instead of x2 like everyone else

1 Like

Yes the new ones are. The previous ones, which it replaced, I could have disenchanted before I got the quest reward man. I understand what happened but this is a bug and should be reported

nope , previous one got not button to disenchant.