Bummed I missed the Darion skin. Do Hero skins ever return?

I love me some Arthas, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve always felt like Darion Mograine was a super underrated character. He also has a criminally-underrated VA. Also, Arthas is kind of a jerk in all his voice-emotes (these are just friendly matches! he always sounds so condescending when I try to give the opponent kudos on a good play).

Definitely not the end of the world or anything, but just kind of curious if there’s any chance the Darion Mograine skin might return down the road? Or if you pay for a pass, if they ever let you continue progressing on those? (I bought the pass, which I regret because I play pretty casually and didn’t focus on leveling it)

2 Likes

Yes, hero skins do return from time to time, however, you would need to check the store on a regular basis. They will just randomly pop up for a limited time. Unfortunately there is no way to tell when something is going to come out. It’s random.

3 Likes

might check the hero page in your collections periodically to see if he’s buyable for gold too. sometimes they are i guess rarely

Darion is back in shop! Get him soon or he might be gone forever after this.

1 Like