Bug displaying costs

My Original Ticket:

Hello,

I accidentally purchased the “Battlegrounds Perks” item in the shop just now & was wondering if it’s possible to remove that item & refund my gold? Normally when I am in the in-game Shop, an item will either have a US$ amount or a Gold amount to describe how much the item costs. However, when I was examining all the new items, the two buttons did not list ANYTHING except for “BUY” & “BUY”! Confused, I erroneously believed that maybe I need to click on the “BUY” button for it to reveal the cost in gold/USD and that the system would ask for confirmation, as opposed to automatically making the purchase! (I’ve attached a screenshot of the other two “new” items that lists the same thing–i.e., a “BUY” “BUY” as opposed to a gold cost/USD cost…unfortunately, I couldn’t do a screenshot for the “Battleground Perks”, since I had already accidentally purchased it.)

I assume this is some sort of bug that is NOT correctly showing the Gold/USD prices for these new items. Regardless, I do not play Battlegrounds & would rather use my gold for card packs, so please remove the Battlegrounds Perks & refund my gold.

Thank you!

Regards,

L.F. Lee

Blizzard’s Response:

Issue ID: #79346587

Your ticket has received the following response:

Hello there,

Lok’tar my friend! Recklezzer from the Halfhammer tribe greets you.

First of all, we do apologize for the late reply due to the current COVID-19 situation.

In this case, sadly all in game purchases are final, so even we are not able to reverse the purchases made by gold in HS, hope you could understand that although we’d like to assist, our hands are tied here :frowning:

As for the interface while purchasing, I’ll suggest posting the feedback and suggestion on our HS forum, so that our team could hear your voice and keep on improving Hearthstone.

Do not hesitate coming back to us if there’s any further question and stay safe!

May your blades never dull.
Lok-Tar Ogar!

As per Recklezzer’s suggestion, am posting this onto the HS Forum. Again, if there’s a bug in the Shop that is not displaying the costs of the item in Gold &/or USD, then players should not be penalized for clicking on it to find out more information, IMHO. And there should also be a secondary “Confirmation” button as well to prevent any sort of accidental purchases.

1 Like

Happened to me too. This is so annoying. They dont fix their dumb mobile app and its so frustrating. I bought the Khadgar skin and I dont even need it. I wanted to check the price and it bought it. Hearthstone can’t penalize me for their stupid technical problems. Fix your problems blizzard and stop treating us like this!

1 Like