Buddies shenanigans

How the hell does someone get two of the same buddy without it being golden? This dude had TWO of the OP ghoul cadabra or whatever that weren’t golden.

Say what you will but every time something fishy happens, its a Chinese name. Come to your own conclusions.

ghoul cadabra is not a buddy, is just a tier 6 minion…

if you want to get 2 normal buddies, just sell your 1st buddy and then trigger it again to get other 2. There are more ways to do it.

Ah, so that broken thing is just a regular minion? Well, might be the only option for me is to stop playing this game entirely. I pretty much gave up on standard and now this minion exists.

I don’t get why you’d expect 2 of the same minion to suddenly become a golden one

The animation of getting the buddy a 2nd time isnt very long and to me looks like you are only getting a 2nd copy of the buddy when it animates into going for the golden fusion. Im sure if I sold my first buddy on a hero where it might benefit me to do so, and i go for the 2nd buddy generated, Id expect to get 2 copies, but im honestly up in the air on whether it really is giving us 2 or 1 buddy at that point.