Broken DK's, finally 1000 wins

I’ve vented a few times at how miserable it’s been playing DK since the Titans patch, well I’ll hit 1k wins this morning so bye bye DK. The sad thing is I’m already 1k wins on Warlock, Warrior and Priest…the 3 strongest :frowning:

If anybody is wondering, I found a decent (40 card) Blood DK build that hovered around 50% for all classes. It’s full of silence, taunt and deck disruption as well as all the Blood healing. Worked well and flowed well.

I play only DK cuz I’m broke and won’t spend money on the game so it’s what I have cards for, and it is a miserable slog. They are so far behind. Compared to something like Warrior or Druid, it’s like we aren’t even playing the same game.

1 Like

I have to agree, DK is having a rough go of it. I actually like playing Plagues but it’s too slow for competitive play. I’ve heard Undead DK is still shambling around in the ranks somewhere. And Wild? Pffft. Don’t bother.

If it’s any consolation though, DK is doing great in Arena and Duels - although the new patch may change that since they banned Helya in Duels.

Also to add - really annoying they excluded DH and DK from current Twist. Both those classes have large card pools for free and YES - I get that they weren’t in this era (been playing since said era) and they don’t have cards in these sets but it’s a big barrier for F2P players when two whole classes are excluded from a format. And the next season of Twist will STILL exclude them.

Like I said, rough in all Ranked for DK right now.

1 Like

it shows how brain dead team 5 are truly are. Maybe its time for Hearthstone to be shut down. Team 5 killed the game.