Bring back classic format

Blizzard!
I ask you to return the classic format!
Let not many people play it, but it should be. You can’t just delete content from the game! People enjoyed playing classic, because among the players there are those who no longer have the desire to try new addons, they want a stable meta, without so much randomness. The classic format is the origins of the game, its basis; leave it at least for the game to be complete. No need to put a spoke in the wheels of players who just want to have fun in the classic format and nothing more.
I ask you to return this game mode, removing it is a disrespect for the community, a disregard for its interests.

22 Likes

Inglish tu stronk hier. Me stand-under knot such much.

We must fight for it!

9 Likes

I loved Hearthstone classic, it was the gamemode that I played 95% of the time playing Hearthstone. Now with classic gamemode being removed, I will stop playing Hearthstone altogether. It is sad to think about all the time I grinded to buy packs and craft all the needed cards from dust. :frowning: blizz pls fix

11 Likes

We have to keep bumping these threads until it comes back

8 Likes

Yeah!

8 Likes

YES! Bring back Classic format!!!

7 Likes

Bring Classic back!

8 Likes

I only played classic. Kept playing and buying packs so I could have enough dust to unlock the full set. It costs you nothing to continue keeping it as an option to play, but costs you all of my business since it is gone.

6 Likes

classic was the last game mode that kept me playing hearthstone. I do hope they will consider bringing it back in one form or another

6 Likes

Bring back classic format

5 Likes

very racist poster, which the mods will ignore, as usual.

Amen.

3 Likes

Return the classic mode back!

2 Likes