Brann; You Are Dumb

Brann should not have been revived. The entire community was relieved when he was rotated out. Stop being bad at designing new mechanics.

This is how the conversation went with regards to Brann. That I can imagine; at least.

“New HS standard cards…? No idea what to do boss”
“Meh, what mechanics have we had in the past that we can be lazy about?”
“Well, there’s a few… ice lance, Ragnaros, Brand, so on…”
“Wait, I have a personal call my wife told me she’d message me when she saw a rabbit do the macarena while a elephant did a twerk. I have to go, make the best decision you can!”
“Okay, so we’re going with Brann in live. Double battlecry is not hard to balance around and we have the intellect to address it. Let’s go team!”

2 Likes

Maybe you could incorporate Brann into your deck as well.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make it a balanced mechanic… Please stop being toxic and acknowledge the point. Double battlecry is in itself a horrible design.

4 Likes

i understand what you are saying

but you are wrong

6 Likes

I don’t understand your objection.

And you’re not wrong.

Try providing counter points in your arguments :slight_smile:

1 Like

no

2 Likes

Okay, I’m sorry. You are perfect without reason or logic.

2 Likes

“without reason or logic”
just like this thread OP

2 Likes

Well you have no reason or logic and you do not see people complaining about that…so why bash others ?

1 Like

Do you ever shut up? If you hate the game so much, why are you still playing it?

2 Likes

Why do you play this game? You constantly create posts complaining about cards, bashing them, bashing the devs, using derogatory names to describe the employees. You seem to be really good at telling them how to design their game.

How about you design your own game since you seem to have all these great ideas to fix a game that you seem to hate so much.

2 Likes