Botting issue in the chicken ranks

I’m facing a massive botting issue in the lower ranks. I haven’t played in a long while, but I know a bot when I see one. Doesn’t hover over cards. Plays slowly but at a very specific pace. Doesn’t emote. 5 opponents in a row now. I honestly don’t have fun killing bots if I wanted to do that I would go play Wrath Classic BG’s.

1 Like

Blizzard bots that they put in months ago. Has ruined the game imo but nobody at Blizz cares what we want.

That sounds exactly like me playing. Now I understand why I have been accused of being a bot more than once.

Just because some ppl not emote… doesn’t mean they are bots… I always make my enemy silent right at the beginning so he can’t distract me. We don’t need to chat or emote with the enemy… this is not a chat room… this is a battle… You don’t need to like your enemy, trust in it, or be friendly with it… you need to defeat it… because he will do the same to you as well… never forget that. A silent enemy lets you focus much more better for the fight. Some ppl. try to annoy others by spamming the emotes… good players don’t let them.

You can check if your enemy is a bot or not by look at the list of recent enemies. If his name is not showing up as current opponent, then it is a bot… if he is there, then probably you are dealing with a human player. And what is your problem with bots? I have seen alot too recently and all of them were easy to defeat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is total BULL as many players that have the name ogfifdf are bots and show up (these are player bots) not Blizz bots and they also are everywhere.

I just downloaded this game again today and its been nothing but bots and way over tuned players in the lower ranks. No way these are not bots. These toons have full level accounts with cards that only someone who has played for a long time has and they are supposed to be on the same level as a person who starts a new account?

Sounds like you all have a skill issue in the chicken ranks

Calm down, yes… there are bots which showing up in the list, just report those then. :slight_smile:

If you get distracted by emotes, you have bigger issues.

People like you are the reason our world is failing. You FAIL to understand that some people have mental issues and all you care to do is ignore said issues because you do not have said issues and or don’t care.

Doesn’t matter if someone has bigger issues like you say we should all understand bigger problems that affect many people. I am 100% positive there are things in this world you have issues with so take a page and understand.

uh bots were added because players complained about being matched vs more experienced players at apprentice ranks

so bots is what players wanted

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

only things I can change. If I can’t change it, then no. IIWII.

Yes, people like ME are the reason the world is failing. That has nothing to do with the political corruption infecting every country on earth. /smh

Even you hover over your cards to select and play them.

I’m having trouble. It’s taking the fun out of deck brewing for achievements. I played a game that I needed to heal and I didn’t have any self damage other than fatigue. It was not fun because the bot didn’t play anything and roped for several turns.