Bot Lich Kings WTH Blizz

In the last 7 standard games that I have played all 7 were against The Lich King. Each opponent had the exact same deck and each opponent had a name like my current opponent ‘ghmbvm’ or ‘dcvncvn’ before that one. I have reported all seven opponents assuming that they are bots. This is a travesty

same deck should be expected(meta following)…but names like “gibberish” is probably a bot although that dont confirm it…try to pay attention to play speed pattern…bots play every turn at about the same speed…also try to look if the hero power//hero portrait highlight at a set pace

Same here, but it’s been my last 20+ opponents.

They said that they would add bots for low ranks so new players have fairer games. What rank are you in?

you have to understand that hearthstone is totally about ripping off the players, the rng system is just to justify your defeats as random, or the crazy things that are blatantly manipulated as random, rng doesn’t exist in hearthstone friends, like it doesn’t exist fair and balanced matchmaking, always keep in mind that if you spend in return you have air, as in the case of streaming services, you will not be able to sell cards or accounts, you have practically nothing, nada