Bot concentration in ranked games is too high

Not playing as much, for many reasons, both personal and this games just…yeah. This bot issue is getting out of hand for me though. I am not even at rank floors anymore it is just every other game a DK playing like a turtle with a garbage deck. It is not even about winning and losing anymore, or ranking, or xp, or anything. Just takes way too long to beat these dudes on average.(I play many classes and decks, but most are netdecks with decent winrates, and I don’t think I have lost to any of them, barring 1 or 2 I just didn’t want to waste time) Spending more time on bots than real people. Ruins the experience straight up. Needs to go. I am sure there are tons of people who disagree but yeah, figured I would do another useless rant post about how bad this game’s become(which normally I can deal with most bull, but bots just waste my time anymore, and I got schoolwork all the time now, hence why I can’t even get to a rank that is past them, if that even exists) Anywho thanks for reading, and any suggestions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are they really bots? I can’t really tell. They all have practically random characters as a name and play Death Knight. It does agitate me that they practically wait out the timer every time. Is it possible they are Chinese?