Blood dk is dead

I am sorry that you are unable to play the class now that they no longer have the ability to continuously find multiple copies of of healing tools to play up to 4 copies each.

What I would suggest you do is figure out how all the other players who are currently still playing Blood DK are able to manage, and still play in legend with the deck.

I’ve ran into a ton of them on ladder today, in legend.

going by the date …those DK got there before the nerfs

1 Like

I’d recommend you understand the mechanics of the deck before you post :wink:

I understand the mechanic very well. If I didn’t understand the mechanics of the various decks, I wouldn’t be in legend.

What you fail to see is that while the class was nerfed, it’s not dead. What you are doing is crying to blues because you are upset that that they balanced out Blood DK, and now instead of being able to constantly just heal and clear from hand, you actually have to think about what you’re going to play.

There are 11 classes in the game. And yes, there will always be a few classes at any given time that will be on top of the meta. This has always been the case and always will be, and it changes as new patches come out as it should. It is finally nice to see decks from other classes being played that were not possible before the nerf.

So with that being said. I’m sorry that you are upset they balanced blood DK. However, if that was the only deck you were good with, then I would encourage you to try something else.