Blizzard try twist rip

Twist is the best thing to happen to Hearthstone in years and I love it to death. Yet it has been set up to fail. Please

Hearthstone

make the mode more accessible and advertise this awesome mode to lapsed players!

I would love to play this mode. Sadly as a relatively new (started to play when Sunken City came out) and free to play player I have no cards outside of Core/Legacy sets needed for this month format. Same reason why I didnĀ“t touched Classic. I am OK with that - maybe some futere Twist modes will be more fitting for me. IĀ“ve kinda enjoyed first Twist format after all.

3 Likes

This is exactly how mercstone started: big problems at the outset, a lot of issues people were pointing out that kept them from, getting into and enjoying the mode, and nearly a full week inā€¦massive radio silence from the devs how any of this is going to get resolved (and when they finally did, it was a lot of pie in the sky that was never truly addressed until they pulled the plug on itā€¦oh sorry, ā€œmaintenance modeā€ that they arenā€™t even maintaining).

The only thing that worked? The part that took your money. For some mysterius reason, it was and is the one part of hearthstone and other actiblizz products that never breaks down (or breaks down for long).

2 Likes

This game is just one big piece of trash, activision blizzard a disgrace in the video game industry.

4 Likes

Yeah diablo 4 was basicly them spitting in the face of gamers.

2 Likes