Blizzard, stupid Astalator with Brann combo

Do something, Its really Sh… game in stardard and wild + mage in wild with Infinite Turns. This is really not fun. I dont want to pay for this mess. Do something for your comunity becouse you loosing it.

3 Likes

posting on community forums doesnt turn you into the entire community

Its not just me what they are losing, men

Agree with you. Not alone man.

So … don’t pay? You do realise that is actually the correct solution, right?

2 Likes

So many STUPID cards with Brann combo’s – Brann should NEVER of been allowed back into standard.

1 Like

I dont understand how they are just quiet and doing stupid nerfs what doesnt make sence

Because Brann will rotate in April. All we have to do now is patiently wait.

Someone says they’re not having the fun and the blizz simps just jump on them. I mean OP is right. It is not fun. I also do not enjoy this interaction. Why I’m not playing. That and lol dk. Blizz simps are giga Spikes. They want pirate warrior back I’m sure.

1 Like

are you still discussing a game that fools you from morning to night, fake rng, fake balanced matchmaking, mechanics manipulated just to make you spend money to give you air in exchange, all unsellable virtual stuff, sure who spends shows enormous intellect

2 Likes

Least annoying Brann combo

1 Like

This game is already dead. someone just need to bury it.

1 Like

brann should never be in standard, wild only. Asta is fine without 20 mana druids and without brann. He is perfectly balanced in that aspect but you add in those 2… and auto broken!

1 Like