Blizzard, please learn how to balance battlegrounds

Just went up in Battlegrounds and fought a minion with these stats… 174 / 685,400 Please tell me how that is balanced??

Golden Upbeat Upstart which doubles it’s own health every two turns which is already broken (Should only match with another minion not being able to double on himself)

With a Golden Drakkari Enchanter. (End of turn effects trigger 3 times)

So every two turns The Golden Upbeat would sextuple it’s health bar. Do the people who make these cards even test them?

If any of you want proof of this post feel free to send me a FR on Blizzard and I will share the screenshot

“At least I’ve got chicken.”

If it makes you feel any better, those are tier 4+5 minions for such a strategy. I’ve seen pictures, witnessed reports of it, but I have never seen that strategy succeed in any lobby I’ve participated in.

When I try to get it, I die before it ever comes online. When my opponents try to get it, they also die before it ever comes to fruition.

I dont know what minion you are talking about. I cant even get any minions with batlecries or end of turn effects to show up in my matches, much less scalers, much much more less triples of anything to happen. I can count the number of times Ive been able to buy a Duo on one hand, and if you took away 3 fingers I would be able to tell you how many times I survived long enough for a duo to do its thing. I still havent seen most tier 5 minions yet. tier 6 is 100% unencountered in tavern lol