Blizzard leaders please read

You have broken Hearthstone. It has become impossible.
Please make it at least competitive again. Or, if you have any willingness to be fair, tell us how you justify “worthy” adversaries, because I have no chance against the people you are pitting me against, with decks that had been working up until the last upgrade. Or, tell us how to make this fun again…I don’t want to quit (again)…thx…

2 Likes

the game is now bad and reduced to a money-eating system, we are full of algorithms and AI capable of influencing what happens to maximize blizzard’s earnings, for example in paid modes there are variables related to the number of victories in the race previous arena or in duels, if you have won more than 5 times the matchmaking increases the difficulty by a few degrees in the next, this system normalizes the wins by greatly reducing the possibility that someone can pay 150 by cashing in on average 200 actually earned with these methods. Of course, there are many ways Blizzard maximizes profits, this is just one example. Not to mention all the systems designed by people who don’t care about making the game light and fun, programmers so incompetent that in the end it’s not even their fault but those involved in recruiting, just see how they make fun of us with the endless animations in the combo decks, with our hero’s explosions when we lose making us more frustrated than defeat, how they develop combo decks that you have to passively suffer without reaction, how they develop endless control decks in duels against which for 30/40 minutes to then lose the game anyway, this is incompetence in the best terms especially from a company that rakes in millions and YOU pay them I never paid a dollar

1 Like

We need Battlegrounds improvement!