Blizzard charge me twice for a hearthstone pack

So i bought a welcome back pack on june 22 got charge 38.25 cad fine but yesterdays i got charge again 38.25 by blizzard didnt buy and doesnt show in my payment history try to make a ticket but nothing

This is not a post for the forums. You need to open a ticket through support regarding this.

2 Likes

i did but the only thing they say is they cant refund my pack i got on june 21 but that not what i want so i wanna see if someone had this issue too

Contact your credit card company.

The other 38.25 charge was for the life lesson Blizzard gave you.

So I have a couple of question for you then. If blizzard has charged you, you would have received the packs. Did you open the packs are are they still unopened?

If you were charged for the packs, received the packs, and then opened them, not much you will be able to do.

However, if Blizzard charged you an extra amount and you didn’t get the packs, than you can contact your Bank that you have your credit card with. They will make you sign a form that basically gives them consent to investigate the issue and that you being honest with them, and then if everything pans out, you will get the money back.

So what happen is that i bought a welcome back pack on hearthstone on june 21 and got charge 38.25cad i got the pack all fine. Yesterdays i got charge 38.25 again but i didnt buy the pack ( cant it not available since june 25) and now im trying to get the second charge refund

When speaking with support they are actually able to see the purchase that would have been applied to your account. They wouldn’t simply just say sorry no refunds without verifying the purchase.

So when you spoke to them they confirmed that you had 2 separate purchases?

And you verified with them that you did not get any additional packs when the second charge appeared.

no they said: Hey Gabryel,

I am Game Master Chedragori, how do you do? I hope fine. Well then lets see what we can do for you.

It is absolutely understandable that you contact us with this request. You would like to have a refund for your welcome back pack. Im sorry but seeing that you ordered it more than a week ago a refund is no longer possible. Keep in mind that all sales are final. There are exceptions we can make but not after that much time. Im sorry.

I wish you a pleasant weekend and hope you will have much fun with our games.

Game Master Chedragori

PS:
As I can see here you don`t have an authenticator on your account.
Just have a look at it here: https://battle.net/support/article/24520
If you also add the authenticator you will get more bagspace and a pet in Shadowlands. :slight_smile:

and i responded saying that i didnt want the first transaction refund but the second, still waiting for respond (i linked picture of it on the first ticket too)

Well this tells me that there was only 1 purchase. There is no mention of a duplicate charge.

It is possible that the charge was delayed posting to your credit card and that you indeed only were charged once. Sometimes, the amount is held on the card so it will shows as pending, and then once it posts, The date will change to the day it actually posted.

However, based on the response from this person, It does not appear that they are aware there is a duplicate charge to the account, they are only mentioning 1 purchase.

I would respond to that ticket and make sure that point is understood and then they can look at it again.

1 Like

Maybe since it the weekend is was a bot that responded to me, ill try this week and i did just contacted my bank they do see both transaction be since it a double transaction that i have agree by buying a product only blizzard can refund me not them. So im waiting for blizzard and preying that they refund me or ill just lose 38 cad for no reason

pretty sad cant send picture here but if what to see them add me on discord:
Deranker#8329

If it’s a double charge and you didn’t make the purchase, your first step is to try and resolve it with the company that charged you, in this case, that would be blizzard. If they don’t resolve it and it is in fact a duplicate charge, your bank has a process in which you can dispute it. They can do a charge back, however, in order for them to do that you have to sign legal papers that state you consent to them doing an investigation and that you are being 100% honest and that you did not make the transaction.

The only way this doesn’t happen is if you are not being honest with the situation.

for me they said since i bought the pack and it a double charge they cannot do nothing my bank is cibc cad

You are either misunderstanding what is being said or you’re not explaining the situation correctly to them.

For example, when I was in college I purchased MS office to use for my courses. I had called in and placed my order over the phone with an agent who for some reason was having difficulty with the system. However, when all was said and done, I was eventually charged 3 times for MS office when I should have only been charged once.

I contacted Microsoft, for whatever reason they were telling me that I was only billed 1 time, yet my credit showed 3 separate charges on the same day. Microsoft refused to refund me. So I went my Bank explained what happened, they gave me the forms to sign and then charged back 2 of the duplicate charges after doing their investigation.

Every purchase that is made has a ref number to it. So when you make a purchase with Blizzzard it generates an order number. You are able to go into your blizzard account and actually verify your Order History.

However, if by some chance you got charged twice, and there are 2 orders on your account, and you opened the packs you won’t be able to get a refund. By opening the packs you’re basically reaffirming that you agreed to buy them.

Blizzard can see the packs that were applied to your account, and they can tell if you opened them.

But honestly it doesn’t sound like things are adding up because I’m getting a sense that there’s miscommunication happening.

did you send the date of your second charge ?