Blizzard can you please STOP FORCING Mercenaries!

Blizzard, we get it, you tried a new mode and people don’t like it that much, can you please now STOP WITH THE QUESTS FOR IT!!! And i must say, i was ok with the normal quests that you can just reroll but putting it in a chin quest so you can’t skip, that is just cruel

2 Likes

They should stop forcing Battlegrounds first.

8 Likes

Not before stopping ranked.

3 Likes

YES! Stop making me play RNGgrounds Blizzard! Plus, those quests take a lot more time to complete than Mercenaries quests.

3 Likes

Sure, right after they stop forcing me to play other modes than mercenaries to complete quests.

2 Likes

Ha-ha, I would second this!

Instead, change quests to be non specific across the board so that they can be completed in any mode… its so easy you would think that maybe they are actually doing the current system on PURPOSE to get players to try the other modes.

Sarcasm off, of course they are and they will keep doing it regardless of how many people like it or not, for every X new people try a mode through this, the odd one or two will get invested and pay.

1 Like

Many of them are… In fact, a lot of quests — but not all of them — are quite easy to complete in Mercenaries, for example, such as those that require to do X damage with a specific school, play Y spells or cards of a certain cost. However, this mostly pertains to daily quests, not the weekly ones, some of which are explicitly forcing Battlegrounds, for example, or the special ones.

1 Like

I agree with daily’s, I think weekly are the main point of contention. Though, I also see that they are trying to force game modes on players I suppose in order to try to get more revenue from those and are unlikely to change that. I woulnt mind if It didnt consecutively roll into the same mode multiple days on a row for the weeklys, often 3 days in a row for battlegrounds which I never play. The only weekly battlegrounds quest I ever do it the play x games so i can just afk until they end. there should be mercs
weeklys also.