Bite the Snake!

Even beating this warlock deck more than 50% of the time, the way in which the Snake works feels humiliating. I for one won’t be playing again until this card is nerfed, or preferably removed. And I’d love to ask the individual who designed it just what they were thinking, and then ask QA why they thought this card was anything other than a vampire on the whole game.

3 Likes

Amen. Boycott the game until it’s removed/reworked.

Glad i bit my tongue and didn’t pre order this expansion, the first time I’ve skipped an expansion in 4-5 years.

I would be so much more pressed if i had spent $100-150 on pre order bundles and then had to play into this meta game to feel like I hadnt wasted money

Stormwind was just the beginning.

HS Devs refuse to accept that players like agency over their games and ways to interact with the enemy. For some reason they are so insistent/egotistical on making cards you as the opponent cannot counter

Stormwind in general was uninteractive
Then we got theotar
Then we got sargeras

STOP MAKING CARDS PLAYERS CANNOT INTERACT WITH.

I LOVED MY OPPONENT PLAYING QUESTLINES AND COMPLETELY IGNORING EVERYTHING I DID

I LOVE PLAYING AGAINST THEOTAR AND MY OPPONENT JUST STEALING MY KEY CARDS WITH NO WAY TO STOP THEM

I LOVE PLAYING AGAINST SARGERAS AND HAVING AN UNINTERACTIVE PORTAL THAT CREATES INFINITE MINIONS WITH TAUNT

1 Like

Maybe you are just not that smart to play decks with 1 card wincons? You sound like the standard netdeck warrior player.

What does this even mean? These posts are spot on, these game has turned into a race for win conditions rather than actively playing against each other.

So they increase the mana cost but keep the battlecry in place. faceplam

Agreed. Every card in the game HAS to have a counter that can’t be easily avoided.

After tonight, i’m with RageMage101 - i’m boycotting. I’ll be back in 3-6 expansions, when this card has been hard nerfed.