Bigger health poll

the amount of games where the game ends on turn 5 or 6 is ridiculous, if i should say in percentage 90% of games are just done before i can touch my cards, i would seriously consider doubling up hero hp at this point, those who enjoy controls and more constructive decks rather than just face-lifting cannot play the game legitimatelly. You either get smacked or you clear the board and other side concedes, wheres fun in that?

1 Like

There was a really well-designed card that accomplished the very often-requested feature of raising starting health, known as prince renethal. Blizzard severely nerfed it because people were actually using it, and in order to push faster games again (even though aggro was already quite dominant even with renethal control decks trying their best). It’s doubtful they’ll ever add more starting health again, in fact they’re probably still working on ways to make games faster for some reason.

2 Likes

They should slow down the aggro to be honest… and remove OTK broken things… but increasing the max HP would be much more easy solution… agreed… set base HP to 60 maybe… except Blood DK… because it is the only class which can cheat with it enough… However not sure if it would work because of other classes which are building insane amount of armor… slowing down aggro would be best… but don’t believe it will happen…