BGs are complete BS

So how do some people have all gold minions level 5/6 and 200/200 health/attack on said minions before others get 1 gold minion and reach tier 4? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

They play the mode better than you. Telling you for my friend.

3 Likes

It’s either skill diff or highrolls
Most times is skill diff

So why are they pairing people with such disparity in their skills? If you can make a whole team tier 5 or 6 golden minions you should be in like the 12000 mmr. not 5000 mmr. I cant even reach tier 5 or 6 before I’m eliminated most matches. And even if I do make it, I dont get any minions of those tiers offered to me ever.

2 Likes

Nah

This all greatly depends on hero chosen and some lucky shops.

I’d love to know exactly what turn, hero, units, other heroes were in the lobby when the big tier 5/6 minions were seen.

Buddies make the game very dependent on high-rolling. Everyone is seeing games where you all of the sudden get smashed for 40 in two turns. I think they attempted to reduce that with their patch on the 23rd, but from what I can see, it did nothing. There is definitely skill involved in order to climb mmr, but the game is much more reliant on high rolling at the moment. That’s the reason you see so many people conceding on turn 1-3. (7k mmr)

I think they should flip the Buddy win/loss discount. I was trying to think of a way this could be exploited and couldn’t.

3 Likes

You mean lose first 4 or 5 rounds on purpose to get buddy faster than if you won all 4 or 5 rounds in a row?

Sounds risky and stressful.

LOL, you are funny. If you play Millificent for example, you won’t see any mech for the entire game, this isn’t a skill, it’s a rigged code. Also, you are BOT, all your posts are in Blizzard’s defense, and you have replied to almost every post in this forum.

I just hope you’re not serious, and in case you are, I hope you don’t have the same irl rights as me lol

I will agree that sometimes the game will screwdriver you with the tribe your hero is meant to be using. So many times I wont see an elemental til the 10th turn while playing chenvala. Or never get a pirate while patches and be forced to use my power to force a single pirate to happen that entire turn. Being Jaraxxus and being denied every demon til the other 7 in the lobby stop starving you of them… that is hell.

And who are you calling a bot?

They’re not, Arena is a RNG fiesta extra galore. Sure decision making does play into it, but only in so far as that you even get offered the chance to make such decisions.

Arena? I thought we were talking about bgs and its ability to give you nothing of value turn after turn refresh after refresh. Longtime issue Ive had with the game.

Yep. The bartenters job is to look at our hero, board, and purposely offer minions that are of no use to us. :joy:

it’s easy to win when the game gives you everything you need but buddy fks everyone else in the match. when you are in second place at the end of the match and your highest card might be a 50/70 because you can’t get a triple of anything but the first place guy has all gold cards and 250/375 cards its not skill its bullst

1 Like

I agree with you on Millificent and no mechs. Any hero that requires a certain minion type to be at their best needs a mechanic that will allow those heroes to get the desired minion type occasionally. Maybe something like Ysera’s ability but toned down more.

It really makes me want to quit the game when I pick a minion type hero and get ZERO minions of that type. It feels like blizzard is giving me the middle finger.