Beta player here

I have a question to ask you … i have asked this before with no answer … you seem to think people like the motes … you give to them … i have asked before for a permanent squelch but you ignore it … might i ask why? I’m actually curious at this point …

1 Like

You the troll…is really mad…when he breaks up…his sentence structure…using ellipsis…

2 Likes

Blizzard is under the impression that they’d lose money from decreased hero bundle sales if people knew their emotes would often be squelched before the game starts instead of 1 click after it starts.

1 Like

I pictured Malcom’s friend, Stevie, when I read the OP.

Malcolm in the middle -Malcolm and Stevie conversation- - YouTube

Ok, i can understand the troll statement. Allow me to counter it. I don’t know if this is exactly blizzards fault or not because they have their own bots. Squelching kills about 35% of the bots. The next action in their sub routine doesn’t know what to do with it. Test it out for yourselves. Take the first action you do and squelch the other user … and do this over a period of time … correct me if i’m wrong and you don’t see a difference. The 3rd party bots get hung up and “possibly” blizzards … i dunno it’s hard to tell the difference at times other then what they used to do with “your opponent” tags to separate the difference.

i think you are trolling because you are pretending to care way too much about speech balloons without any sound

Was not my intention it’s just something i’ve noticed over a period of time watching their changes. It’s why i asked about a perma squelch to begin with, i don’t understand how that’s trolling.

because you never mention not being able to hear minion voicelnes as a reason to keep asking …

i dont miss them when i cant hear them the rest of the sound effects and the music are still there

watch the bots action when they can’t click on their avatar and jump back and forth from their avatar to their primary weapon and eventually time out cuz they don’t know what action to take.

Squelching does not prevent the opponent from clicking on their avatar. Not that bots will emote anyway (and blizzard bots don’t even click to input anything), but you can still emote just to see/hear it on your screen while squelched.

heard very well i’ll keep that in mind. I don’t see what the issue would not be with a perma squelch regardless as a “feature”

Tracks that Blizzard would turn a blind eye to toxicity/abuse and not do anything to allow its prevention.