Being forced to play against players that bought the bundle?

Getting frustrating tonight getting paired with players who buy the damn overpriced bundle and I can’t win at all.

I’ll never get to legendary.

If you had planned to get to legendary in a patch month generally you do it before patch or plan to buy lots of cards and do it with the op new deck post patch.

Its purely based on your mmr not your card collection.

I was hoping to get higher than gold tier 10. But it’s nearly impossible right now as every deck I face is nearly unbeatable.

What deck are you using
?

Custom hunter deck I made as I can’t really make much else. Just swapping out old cards with new cards I get from the badlands deck.

Plus i’m more comfortable playing hunter than any other class.

Lol what???

The expansion just released, and you’re surprised you’re facing new decks? Everyone is losing to these decks as they learn how to pilot them and beat them.

Sorry, but this is a strange complaint

3 Likes

More or less facing players who appear to bought the big pre order bundle.

1 Like

I’m curious. What leads you to believe they have bought the pre-order bundle? Why can’t it be they opened some free packs and some packs purchased with gold? Why is it SPECIFICALLY bundles. Frankly, there’s only one answer that shows clear proof they indeed did purchase a pre-order bundle.

3 Likes

First time playing a card game? Legend is overrated and you wouldnt get there anyways.

Not only is the bundle not overpriced is super cheap. Especially with the ketchup packets. Dont hate blizzard because your poor. Hate the baby boomers that hog up all the money.

So the OP basically looses to who ever and assume they are better because they bought the cheaper packs from the bundle and you cry poor me I can’t win … kay

Nobody gets to legend on day one of the expansion unless they are pros or have no life.

So do what we all do research decks, watch good streamers like Regis Killbin or Trump or Kripp ( these are off the top of my head) use HS replay for ideas and stop crying on the forums … sheesh

" Nothing to see here Kids , Move along"

if you cant buy the bundle least get the Tavern pass least you get something.

Nah I think he is right, you pay to win “skilled” players that watch streamers for “tips” are a joke. The game plays itself based on your deck with the variance being mostly luck of the draw, the better the deck the higher win rate. I agree with OP, should be a bracket for non pay to win clowns who do stuff like this

Blizzard has tricked these people into thinking a luck-based/deck-based game is some massive display of skill. Keep following online to copy the meta and buy more packs as the meta changes like a good lemming.

I don’t know what your issues are but go back to moms basement and stay there kay ,

I gave him a reasonable thought ,instead of crying here like most.
Actually do something like researching the decks that are winning or try them in casual play and see if its a deck play he would play that’s all.

But keep coming back at players you seem to be a toxic lil lemming yourself , Mr. 10 post.

Yes I got the tavern pass. Just hate losing and I apologize.

But If anyone is toxic, it’s the elite players who come here to defend whatever the developer does, like you, Floydr4616, ignoring everyone else’s complaints and concerns about the game and thinking that the developer is perfect.

I wish there was a standard casual mode that that counts towards the daily and weekly quests and I wouldn’t complain.

I always hated ranked pvp mode, regardless of the games.

Why would i have to leave my moms basement to post on a forum? At least make sense with your attempted insult

Yeah that makes sense, have a casual player research the decks that are winning, than try to copy them and then play those decks only that would make them not a casual player. Very reasonable.

First you imply that I have no life and live in my moms basement then you imply I have a life so have had only 10 posts. Good one

Maybe do some research online about and watch a streamer about how to post.

1 Like

Try the Pure Paladin deck. It is currently the strongest at 67.1% winrate, according to www.d0nkey.top, and it remains mostly unchanged from before the expansion. It also requires three Legendaries and four Epics, which is a reasonable requirement for such a well-performing deck. None of the Legendaries and Epics in this deck are from the newest expansion.

2x Righteous Protector
2x Sanguine Soldier
2x Sinful Sous Chef
1x Blood Matriarch Liadrin (Legendary)
2x For Quel’Thalas!
2x Hand of A’dal
1x Kotori Lightblade (Legendary)
2x Order in the Court
2x Boogie Down
2x Muster for Battle
2x Seal of Blood
2x Buffet Biggun
2x Crusader Aura (Epic)
2x Keeper’s Strength
1x Horn of the Windlord
1x The Countess (Legendary)
2x The Garden’s Grace (Epic)

Total dust required: 7180

Hope this helps a bit!

1 Like

That’s actually not necessarily true. Blizzard has a patent describing pairing players who lack “items” against players with “items.” I’ll try to edit this later linking a post I had made about it (maybe I’ll get to it, maybe I won’t), but the patent reference is US9789406B2.

1 Like