@BEE a small tribute

If thats the case, then freaking finnaly
Thats how it shouldve worked from the start.
Gnoll regardless of balance, shouldve been actual burgle payoff. >Youd have to play burgle/thief stuff.

2 Likes

I have been banned before (including “permanent” bans I later appealed) and never got my entire account wiped from the forums. That’s pretty strange

4 Likes

You will never be nukeworthy

BEE posts are a little callused for my taste. But i will recognize the contributions to the forum. If the ban is permanent then that really sucks for that person. Bee is probably this games biggest whale, at least in the forums. Also one of the few people that cared to collect achievements.

I did appreciate the patch leaks though, l’ll pour one out for ya Bee.

2 Likes

He should not have shared insider information (which he shouldn’t have had in the first place). It is against the rules, and he should have known that. I like Bee as well, but in an attempt to be objective, his suspension or ban was and is entirely justified.

:lying_face:

1 Like

Seems like the leak was accurate from what I remember.

1 Like

Well; I will miss Bee. He was abrasive, but He often made points that were difficult to dismiss.

1 Like

True enough.

Still if there is one thing Blizzard listens to its money. When they see how much cash Bee put in this game i bet they will reconsider lol.

2 Likes

Yeah. Bee is a total whale.

2 Likes

I would wager he has been permanently banned; Blizzard takes leaks like that (and put on the forums) very serious. I just hope his account wasn’t banned.

:pensive:

His account is still active. I spoke with him this morning.
IDC what others say about Bee.
He was one of the few to help me when I asked for help.

4 Likes

Oh, please, don’t get me wrong. I really admire Bee, and I’m saddened that he’s been suspended or banned from the forum. Thank you, though, for letting me know his account is still active.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes