Bee.

This moment is legendary
An have it not shown priase I won’t
Thanks for telling this lowly forum about something no one else knew
Haters might be pleased with your ban
Maybe we can agree though
This ban was one for the history books

Bee.

Ahem now with that said, Bee said Warlocks Reborn 6 mana minion is going to 5 mana folks. Along with the Legendary Undead for Warlock going from 8 to 7 mana lol. Anyone else got info on what else got changed an how? Yolo.

9 Likes

Bee should get an achievement. It would be fitting lol

7 Likes

Please no more poetry @Theman.
Youre just as bad as it as I am, and it makes my head hurt!

:rofl:

4 Likes

I know I saw you talking to I think Sage about Priest changes, anything good for that class coming?

I couldn’t help myself to try an make it sound epic, but I see I have no talent in that department lol. Thanks for the laugh dude :smile:

1 Like

Looks like a push to make Priest a bit more Mid-Range, but it’s not going to really do much. A buff to Bonecaller health is nice but the biggest buff for Priest is the nerf to Rogue/DH/Hunter

1 Like

Buffed by other classes nerfs. Now that’s something smart to spot. I am glad about the Gnoll nerf thinking about that class now I remember Bee said Gnoll won’t work with Rogue class cards by that 2 mana legendarys effect thank god.

Good luck to you if you try an rock Priest. I think you should try to play Warrior though since the class is dead. Might give you some fun.

I think the Warrior buffs will be significant enough to make the class playable…and if Warrior is playable, Priest is.

1 Like

Interesting take, you saying they will perhaps have a matching deck style between the 2 classes?

I mean, there are consequences. I’m not gung-ho about banning these players. I like Bee very much. If it were up to me, it’d be a deleted topic and warning. Evidently, these guys feel differently and have decided to ban him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2 Likes

Well the Warrior buffs that would make Warrior good is taunt/control style. If that can survive, Priest will definitely survive because it has a better control package. I was doing amazing with my non-buffed deathrattle quest priest stuff before the patch change that killed bless priest. Because bless priest was killed, DH, Shockspitter, Rogue were able to create this trinity meta and that pushed Priest out.

Basically, Priest’s worst match up, by far, was DH. DH was a massive Priest killer and it was becoming way too common. With it toned down, my Priest deck might actually thrive. And if Warrior is given enough wiggle room to survive and help keep the other OTK stuff in check (Warrior has great OTK counters right now) then my Priest will be assisted with that.

1 Like

I have a few words to say, in honor of a great man.

ahem

You’re all scrubs.

That’s all. Now get off my lawn.

4 Likes

When’s your next Masters Tour?

1 Like

So that’s why I couldn’t find the class basically in ranked…

This is neat to hear about. If Warrior can be played an conquer some of the decks being played, Priest can be allowed to work in the meta again. I am enjoying Mine Warlock an hearing that Warrior dunks on combo is a warning it seems. I hope Priest comes back then lol.

Bee is proud, I also am somewhat amused you replied to me here instead of where I message’d you. Clever.

3 Likes

priest hast the most boring control package. Remove, remove. remove and remove. Most boring deck to play against.

1 Like

You must be talking about the control package that floats around on here. Yes, it’s boring. The deathrattle package with quest is not.

Well, Bee is in my friend circles, so I will at least get to tell him how much I appreciated his thread.

3 Likes

Try singing please… Pretty please… A duet as well…

Btw, what happened?

2 Likes

Bee posted all the upcoming nerfs/buffs and said they were leaked. They banned him probably because he was 100% right and they didn’t want the leak to come out.

4 Likes

There is nothing much lost of being just banned on the forum.

Hopefully it does not carry over to the gaming account.

3 Likes

I guess thats a matter of opinion.

IN general, yes. But considering we have recently had some random new guy openly flaunt the fact he was circumventing his ban without action, while constantly breaching other CoC conditions, I would say that it only further shows how trash the “moderation” on these forums is.

4 Likes