Because of Trigore, Getting Anti-DS is now Unviable

No. Seems like you don’t actually like me. Get rid of me after a few days? K. Proving my point.

Not that I think you need to be friends with someone, but your approach is wrong.

Ok. That is your call. I am done responding. I wish you the best. Srs.

Thank you for respecting my pov.

You’re right. I don’t care anymore because I don’t think you’re serious. And if you were, you rejected all serious responses several people gave to you.

I actually don’t care now because I think you’re fake. And that’s your fault.

2 Likes

And you are a bad person. And that is your fault. But I already knew it. You remind me of one of my uncles, who was hated by his mother until she died.

My mother had 8 siblings. So, yeah, I have experienced a lot.

You remind me of your fake brother.

Fake.

2 Likes

Cool story. Means nothing to the conversation.

And we were raised Catholic. And we did everything together. It was like a cult. And I knew people like you, and you, and you, and grew up with them. You just bullies. I was bullied my entire life because whenever I stood up for myself, I’d pay the price, and they’d just get away with it. So, I learned that humanity is evil. And you are proving it by focusing on the wrong thing.

You only care about being right. You don’t actually want to listen to people.

You keep editing your post to add more story.

You’ve already proven yourself to be a liar on here. No one believes you and I take pity on anyone that does.

2 Likes

Good. It’s all true. I edit it because I am suffering. You denying that is you being a bad person.

I haven’t exaggerated anything. In truth, I under sold it. You don’t want to know what my father did. Or my mother.

Imagine growing up in a family of 10 aunts and uncles, all with their own children, and your mother was the first to go to college, and she puts all that pressure on you, while your brother gets away with everything, stealing, bad grades, but everything you do is wrong if it wasn’t what your mother wants. And to top it off? Your dad is clinically insane and kills your dogs.

And that doesn’t even scratch the surface. I am told all the time that I just need to be stronger. It isn’t that simple.

The only thing i belive its 100% true no questions asked.
As for the rest you could say that grass is green and water is wet and i would have to double check.

You are putting the boy who cried wolf to shame…

3 Likes

Exactly. The other thread they cried for help and like no less than 6 forum posters had genuine reactions.

They spat in the faces of all those who offered help stating that they really didn’t care and basically called all of us liars.

Now, in this very thread, they get caught red handed lying to everyone.

There’s no reason to believe this person at all. They are seeking attention.

3 Likes

You are both bad people, and proving my point.

It’s all 100% true. It’s even worse. You just don’t want to believe it. Disgusting.

That’s how I convinced myself for years that it was okay. I thought that what I had been through was normal, and I used that as an excuse in the best relationship I had. What I went though, was more traumatizing than anything most of you will experience.

I literally was the one who figured out that it was my father killing our dogs. I didn’t figure out that it was him, but I told the vet, “The dogs are so small, someone is intentionally killing them.” My mom told the vet that my dad had a gun, and all the dogs were taken away.

One of our dogs hated my dad, and had holes in him. Come to find it, he was using a BB gun on him as target practice.

His name was Oreo, by the way, and I loved him. But he was taken away because of my father, and he’s long dead now.

You sound an awful lot like Cramer, too. How many alt accounts do you have?

He tried pulling this stunt a while ago, too.

1 Like

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMt0abSWAo

this whole thread reminds me of a story.

those who listens shall understand.

Quillboars are the absolute worst and should be addressed before anything else.

Definitely don’t have an alt. Just realeased how broken Trigore is now because of bombs.