Because of Trigore, Getting Anti-DS is now Unviable

Good Job, Blizzard. One of the few counters to DS is now unplayable if Beasts is in the pool. Do you play test anything?

So you lost to Beasts once and then jumped on your alt account to circumvent your forum ban to complain about it on the forums

Wait, you aren’t suggesting without proof that people use alt accounts are you!!??!!??

le gasp

2 Likes

I have pretty good evidence. Bloodbane got banned calling me a terrible person while drunk, Moondance returned from a six month hiatus the next day. Then later Moondance called me a brainwashed grunt which is something Bloodbane got upset about in a massive off topic derail that literally no one read but me and him just before he was banned.

It’s clear that this isn’t the first time and he has bounced between accounts when banned before.

1 Like

Even if it were true, you are constantly off topic and speaking nonsense. Please get smart. Please make sense. I literally have been here complaining about other things, and you wrongly accused me of losing to Beasts as to why I go an alt, when I actually was here already, and I was the Beasts. Stop assuming things, you Troll Brain.

1 Like

Hey man I fully agree. You are probably right. I know for a fact a certain user 100% uses alt accounts. The other I am sure but not as much.

As for the person who I said needs therapy, one can only hope they get it. I had forgotten about that person.

Edit. Just re read… a 6 month hiatus? Lol. I got to start some burner accounts and let them lay dormant. This is genius

1 Like

Schyla does not use alt accounts.

I am not as certain about him. I had many threads flagged and deleted after calling him a narcissist (absolutely true) and a few threads that we had back and forths in, were flagged and deleted while I was banned. It was very suspicious.

The other person absolutely without doubt abuses the forum community rules.

I literally disclosed that Bloodbane is my brother, from the start. That is why he believes that. He’s no detective. He gets banned, I take the forum to see the state of it. It’s ridiculous. I can’t believe how much of a troll this person is, and I have no idea why my brother puts up with him. He instantly went on my blood list. I just click “view blocked message” out of curiosity, and every time I do, I see stupidity. I don’t understand how someone can be so foolish and think they are 100% right.

Lol no you’re the same person.

1 Like

Don’t care what you think, Troll Brain. Good luck.

He’s not a narcissist and the reason you get flagged when you call him one is because the community including me flags your posts

I will flag you every time you call Schyla a narcissist. I would have flagged the post I’m quoting but the system says I’m out for another 5 hours. But I will be back in 5 hours to see if it’s still unedited

2 Likes

What a Troll you are. You are the worst sort of person.

You, on the other hand, are one.

Good for you. You do you. Flag away. I call it like I see it.

The only reason I didn’t call you out for your extreme narcissistic behavior and projection is because you are on the spectrum so I afford mentally challenged folk more leeway.

1 Like

Literally makes no sense. Are you trying to say, “I know you are, but what am I?” Disgusting. Immature. Foolish. Good job!

Oh, he’d flag that now if he hadn’t used all his flags on me earlier. But you bet he’ll flag it tomorrow.

Yeah I am sure he will. It’s his prerogative. No hard feelings from me.

It shouldn’t get you banned. I don’t know, though. Trying not to insult someone seems to be more banworthy than actually insulting someone, as he never gets banned and insults and accuses people constantly.

That is true. Scrot is constantly breaking rules and manages to never seemingly get banned. Odd really, now that you mention it.

I can’t remember the last time I flagged someone. I just don’t care enough to bother. Usually I am just laughing at how ridiculous some posts are.

At the end of the day though, does it really matter? Nope.

He has multiple alts that don’t speak and he just spam flags people. Most likely scenario. He lives in the shadows, trying to control the boards, while claiming to be a man of stats and logic.

No, it doesn’t matter. Honestly, I am just here to vent and see what stupid people like Scrotie do. He literally gets worse every day.

Once you call him out on something, he just can’t recover. It’s like a defeated wolf that was never going to be alpha, but thought he was. Scar.