Because of Trigore, Getting Anti-DS is now Unviable

Go ahead and apply that same standard to everyone equally. But wait you don’t do that so that gives you no credibility. Don’t be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Ah, but it would be helpful for a narcissist that thinks they are smarter than everyone, but are actually incredibly dumb and weak-minded.

I’ve figured you out. You’re just a weak coward who flags everyone who says something YOU don’t like. It’s pathetic. You want no challenge in your life. And when you are proven wrong, you cower away instead of owning up to it.

Do you ever actually take a look at yourself? Like what are you even doing right now?

So, I am taking a look at myself now, but I am not? Nice job! Make sense.

Also, go away for 5 hours like you told us you were going to do. Please. You make no sense. Go away and rethink your life.

You’re like a kid a in High School who just tries to be popular and one up others, but you are totally wrong. Except you claim to be like 40. It’s sad. Just stop.

As I post through the valley of the shadow of the forums

I take a look at my life and realize there’s nothin’ but arguin’

‘Cause I’ve been flaggn’ and laughin’ so long that

Even the forum mods thinks that my mind is gone

But I ain’t never crossed a poster that didn’t deserve it

Me be treated like a scholar, you know that’s unheard of

You better watch how you postin’ and where you flaggin’

Or you and your homies might be bannd’ n ragin’

• Coolio

OT represents!

2 Likes

One of the funniest things I have read in months. Thank you.

Don’t forget Amish Paradise.

Laughing while imagining Scrotie say: I’m a coked-out gangster, fool

1 Like

Just posted it in the OT. Hit it up. Show us what music makes you tick.

Sorry, what does OT mean? Original thorum? I can not shoot lightning!

Let’s see what music drives you

Edit. May need to fix link. Lol.

Just click the line that says OT. Mobile posting is annoying and I am messaging my brother at the same time

I personally like J-pop/rock. Aimer is my favorite, but I like a lot else. I also like classic rock. My favorite is probably Tom Petty there.

I got to hear “American Girl” live before he died. It was his last live concert. =)

Classic rock was the only connection I had with my father, but we are estranged now. I don’t know how to fix it. He did so many terrible things. Maybe they only seem terrible because I experienced them. But it wasn’t normal.

Now he’s going to think you’re my alt account. He already went on a tirade about that last year.

No way. You act nothing like Scrotie. It would be genius though, with all those posts.

Me? 20 characters 20

You? Lol. Of course not. I do recognize your name but as far as I can remember we have never actually talked in here to each other.

Odd self call out though. Feeling guilty?
Pull up a chair son, Father Gore will hear your confession.

Y’all are just ignoring my actual emotional call for help. So yeah, no one actually cares when it matters. Whatever. Can SOMEONE comment on how Trigore is now broken if found early, which is easy because it is t4?

Literally no one believes this

You literally don’t matter. Has it been 5 hours? Nope. But okay. At least you commented on the topic. It meant nothing, because you mean nothing, but good job. You are learning.

You can tell people that you want to die, and they will arrogantly tell you you are wrong, and you can even be locked up, but when you try to open up to people, no one wants to listen. Good job! Humanity is full of awful people! You are just mad because someone doesn’t agree with you. You don’t actually care. My point has literally been proven here.

I have seen therapists, and it is clear from the start that they are just a program doing it for money. What I want is people to actually care about one another. Not say they do because it is the right thing to do. I want actual people to care, to talk to. You don’t care. You all hide your feelings. You say what you think is “right.” You’re just wearing the mask society has told you to.

Wait, I thought you were supposed to be the brother. So the “brother” also has mental issues?

I don’t believe you. You had several people in the other thread attempt and you basically mocked them for it.

And I do mean you and not your so called pretend brother.

2 Likes

No, you’re not listening. I literally tried to open up and you are focusing on something else. You continue to prove my point: people just want to be right. You don’t actually care.

What if I said that I would be willing to add you and talk to you in game for a few days and depending the situation, be your sponsor? We can just talk and chat.

Would you be willing?

Edit: talk and chat is in fact the same thing. Lol