Battlegrounds - Rotating modes

Everyone hates this season with no mode mechanic (quests buddies etc) - just like minions each game should have a random mode and add a few modes to boot!

My favorite idea has been to add a weapon quest where when completed your hero gets a weapon and attacks after your last minion attacks - have the weapons have cool effects like resurrecting a minion or buffing the board etc but have the quests be harder for the better weapons - for balance the wepons can have durability commesurate with power - so maybe you get 10 attacks with a lower tier weapon give a minion +1/+2 ) etc and only one or two with stronger weapons each game - so many intersting effects can be applied to weapons (on hit,deathrattles etc)

God no… it’s fine as it is right now.

Then you should be banned if you think it’s fine now. Battlegrounds is a bleeping elite fast and a classic case on his not to make a game mode.

4500mmr and the stupid game won’t give me anything to compete.

I don’t feel the same. I’m having fun playing and my mmr doesn’t bother me, i’m stuck forever between 5500 and 6000 but I don’t care.

Maybe you should play something else if it’s aggravating you so much

I want a game mode that’s fair for everyone and everyone has a chance to get top 4 every game. Not just for the blizzard favourite players.

If I have to get the developer fired to get that to happen, fine.

I do enjoy reg hearthstone mode and actual in silver tier right now. I do have to do more deck building though. Also, the artwork is fantastic. It’s just something wrong with Battlegrounds that gets me riled up.

I like how it is right now, so not everyone

1 Like