Battlegrounds - Quest addition bad?

Has anyone else been struggling playing battlegrounds with the addition of the new quests?
At first I thought I enjoyed the mix-up but I have sat playing for 8+ hours daily and have managed to top 4 about 3-4 times total in the past few days especially - I literally haven’t been able to get past 6100 all week and keep it for even an hour whereas normally I can at least make decent progress even if it’s lost on another day.

I get the impression it’s just a ‘cheese’ fest almost every single game with almost no chance to build on a strategising much of a build or plan anymore as players seem to get almost game breaking builds at the half way point just when mine is about to pick up!

To put it in laymans (i’m far from great at the game obviously) but I can normally at least first place once a day whereas now i’m lucky if I manage it once a week.

Would appreciate anyone else’s opinions/feedback on if they’re struggling or also finding it irritating to play?

I like the quests; I feel that they add a fun randomness into the mix.

1 Like

That’s fair! I agree with enjoying any sort of change to mix things up, just really struggling with it ATM for days now!

The only thing about Quests after two weeks I say is good is they have potential to make bad heroes in the meta better. However, you can low roll, so it gives and takes.

If you’re having trouble outside just being offered terrible rewards, I’d suggest really taking into consideration which requirement is most attainable when they are offered. What’s in Bob’s shop right now and how many hits you may take to get your quest early because that’s what you want to do most of the time. However, if you have low health hero (which usually means it’s a high tier hero) you may want to play the long game, so let your HP do the walking and complete the quest safely.