Battlegrounds perks stopped working

I’ve owned the perks for about a month now and they suddenly stopped working. I can only choose out of 2 heroes at the start of the game. only happened today but keeps happening every time.

12 Likes

I am also having the same issue. Please advise.

2 Likes

The Tavern Pass resets with each expansion. However I am not able to purchase the new Tavern Pass for Battleground perks. It says that I currently Own the Tavern Pass.

2 Likes

Same here. Ditto. Same thing.

1 Like

Ditto, perks not working/reset however I am not able to purchase the new Tavern Pass for Battleground perks. It says that I currently Own the Tavern Pass.

Same here, new expansion so I lost my perks but I cant buy new ones. Not for gold not for money.

Blizz fix this I realy dont give a f… about standart.

4 Likes

It’s seasonal.
Right now You can go to the shop page and buy it with 2500g or $20

It’s not showing up on my Shop page. Just the bundles.

didn’t it cost 1200 gold or something last time?

I restarted the game and it showed up in the Shop, but the Perks button still didn’t work.

I was just able to restart the application and access the shop to purchase perks again for 2500G (even though it says shop closed)

does it work ok? did it cost 2500 last time as well?

@Meoww yes it works now yes same price as before

Same price as before. It’ll cost 1250g in mid season.

Doesnt really matter, Poison wins every BG anyways. You don’t need hero choice. Just get minions with poison and you win!

1 Like

I was able to buy the perks but how do I apply them? I bought the bundle once the expansion came out today. It took my gold (and the option to buy with gold is now greyed out), but I’m still just getting two heroes and none of the benefits.

I submitted a ticket to tech support about 6 hrs ago.
If I actually need to reset it, thqt’s fing bs. I bought it, I didn’t fing rent it!

1 Like

They say it its seasonal, and because of that it gets cheaper after 2 months or something like that.

small indie company, starting now subscriptions for hearthstone just like wow, good job

1 Like

If this is going to be seasonal, that price really needs lowering. As a player who rarely plays regular hearth now and only BG, I don’t get gold. That means that there is no way for me to easily earn any of the large gold cost for getting the Tavern Pass.
I would have to slog through quests for the regular game to be able to do this, and a massive amount of it. Being honest, I don’t really enjoy the regular game any more and just want to play the BG mode which is a load of fun, but is now “half” (4/2=2) locked behind a paywall. Even the Stats. This is very frustrating.

1 Like