Battlegrounds perks stopped working

yep, they are even more greedy, asking another 20$ for 3 months for a sub game in a card game and which is still in beta, lol…
40$ now for a beta sub game

1 Like

I had no idea it was seasonal when I payed the $20 for the perks. I find it outmost ridiculous that they want to charge you that amount again. I’ve lost all credability for Blizzards greed by doing this. Its a mod in a game and you want to charge a subscription for almost $7 / month. Shameful

3 Likes

Four months.

I’m having the same problem of the pass!
Is the company trying to fraud us to buy a new pass for this again?
and the price is higher than before!
Please reply! This is too stupid!
After DiabloIII this is happening all over again!
Please don’t try to disappoint your supporters!
Thank you

agreed!
It is making me want to go on battle net less than before
Disappointing

1 Like

I agree with a lot of what this post says. Battlegrounds are still in beta testing. I bought the perks thinking they would be good for the beta testing period.

Now, there’s a new expansion and I’ve suddenly lost my perks??? And I can only choose between two heroes? Annnnd I can no longer see my basic battleground stats? Really???

At this point, it just feels like Blizzard is being a little greedy. I mean, we are in the midst of a global pandemic. Many of us are now without jobs or additional income. I now have to pay to access what should be basic parts of a game feature that is still in beta testing? So, I help you test it and also have to pay you more to help you test it?

Usually when you enter a beta phase of a game an initial fee isn’t even required. You wanted money in exchange for access to perks? That was fine. Those perks should have extended throughout the entire beta access phase.

Maybe it’s time to take a break from your games for a bit.

3 Likes

It’s bullsheep, i have to pay again for the four month perks

1 Like

It sucks. I didnt know it was a seasonal thing. I spent a good amount of time getting 10 gold every 3 wins to buy that for 1250 gold. A week ago. Well, i’m not buying it again with real money. I already give them 20 every month for WoW.

1 Like

I legit bought the perks a week ago with 1250 coins. Now i lost all perks and the time i took to quest up to 1250 coins and battlegrounds wants me to either dish out 2,500 coins or $30… What a rip off

same man i did all the quests and 10 gold for wins only to lose that 1250 investment a week later loll such a rip off

Same issue here;
There is no clear notification when you open battleground and tells you it’s seasonal or expired. It’s just gone like you never bought it.

Same issue. I bought perks a few days ago and they stopped working. Did Blizzard ack the problem? Does anyone know?

I just bought the perks with gold a 2 weeks ago, there should really be a warning when you spend $13 on something that’s only good for a week.

I’m not buying it again. I guess battlegrounds is not for me.

In large letters in the main window when you buy a Tavern Pass:
“[…] that last from today until the launch of the next Expansion.”

In the small print, in the box that outlines the exact contents and restrictions of the purchase:
“Battlegrounds Perks go into effect upon purchase and last until the next Expansion launches.”

I agree with a lot of criticism on the Tavern Pass and the BG perks. But failure to inform the buyer of what they get is not on that list.

From a product perspective, there’s no relation between seasos/new releases and the BG perks so it doesn’t seem reasonable to renew the perks every season.
I would happily pay 3000 gold for permanent perks without arena passes but 2500 every 4 months is very disproportionate.

This forum is for bug reports. For feedback and suggestions, please use the appropriate other forums, where it will be seen by those who can act on your ideas.

Happened the same, it reseted and i cant buy it again