Battlegrounds is rigged

You know Battlegrounds is rigged when your level 5 and you get nothing to help you in 3 straight turns.

At least i’ll be in 3rd place but it gets frustrating.

One important skill in Battlegrounds is improvisation. If you keep refreshing looking for one specific minion or tribe then you might end up in this situation. That doesn’t mean the game is rigged.

I know but I hate that tatic. I want to build my deck and not redo it every 5 turns.

But they got to get rid of the toons that can damage up to 3 toons at once (pirate and mech has those minions.

Those can be countered by placing your minions correctly. If I see my next battle is against someone with pirates I place my taunt minions to the far left or right and put a minion which is not so important next to it. It depends on the situation but this helped me several times.

That’s one thing I always forget to do.

That’s not the proof. Losing 90% of battles that had 90% chances to win, instead of winning them, is.

Of course, the game is in fact, not rigged.

Plot Twist: The Game isnt Rigged. The Players that believe it is rigged are actually rigged themselves. They are CHATGPT in disguise and dont even know it.

So the game is rigged simply because you don’t get to play the game your way? Okay. So, the game has been rigged this ENTIRE SEASON because I don’t want to play anomalies??

No

If you’re digging and digging for something specific and don’t get it, it doesn’t mean the game is rigged. If you do this for three turns, then you can expect to lose if you spend all your money on clicking the Refresh button.

1 Like