Battlegrounds is Bringing Back Buddies!

IF the Father of the Son, the one who is I Am, if he can psyche out Abraham into saying he was just joking about the whole “kill your kid to prove you believe in me” thing… then I can make some episode 3 meme jokes. Go chill with your brothers on Kamino… oh wait, Im sorry, too soon?

I enjoyed the hell out of Brokan’s broken minion with Teracgosa. :smile: It wasnt a waste of a minion slot at all.

did they finally realize that buddies were the best time in bg? after they were removed the game became much worse

pro company poster can defend coc violating posts about killing kids joke with even more coc violating troll posts about anti religion hate posting…

the mods once again prove pro company posters can violate coc (including co called “final warning" offense) with impunity.

Oh look more flaming and trolling the mods ignore because pro company posters can literally post hate speech and threats with impunity here.

Stay classy mods, team 5, actiblizz, and microsoft!

1 Like

I really liked the buddies! in my opinion it makes the game very fun and very complex in a good way too. Always being boomer apm with all the heroes and damn it. However, it is a fact that the game is unbalanced. On the other hand, the missions brought a balance to the game, I believe they should come back too.

Everyone: We want quests back, please.

Blizzard: We brought back buddies!

2 Likes

is this patch today ?

probably some kind of lore, he seems to usually be a beast

done with bg, got killed by milhouse in turn 9.
30 damage 0tk

It does seem that BGs is a bit ruined at the moment. It is very polarized - you either completely wreck someone, or get bricked for 15+ a few turns in a row until you’re dead. If I remember correctly, this is the same thing that happened last time buddies were in the game. It’s far too easy to RNG your way to victory by just getting amazing luck on tavern population and then, consequently, being rewarded for your luck by getting your buddy earlier.

This game still doesn’t have a losing streak mechanic, which in turn also lends to a more polarized game. Why couldn’t you just bring back quests like everyone asked? :pensive:

2 Likes

So after they killed balancing in standard games, and wild games, and classic games they now killed the last thing that was kind of fun.
Lost a round minutes ago. After 7 fights someone had demons with 200+ life and atk. Well, time to deinstall this mess of a game.

2 Likes

I only play Battlegrounds