Battlegrounds having the worst RNG

I have been playing for a little while now. I would say that im not the worst player by any means nor am i the best, but i need someone to explain how i get to absolutely no tribe that are meld? Like how can i be the only person trying to run a tribe and literally no one esle is running it but i can find any? fix your game guys its kinda pathetic, its going to lead me to make my own game that is just a better version lmao try me i swear to GOD.

So do it, now, right away.

1 Like

funny enough have started working on it

Very good :slight_smile:

As the saying goes : “we are never better served than by ourselves”.

The pull is still RNG and even if the tribe is available

In theory you could play an entire game and never see a certain minion

Sometimes I have those games where literally nothing comes together, and sometimes I have 5000/5000 boars when someone is on 100/100 pirates

The key is not to win every game, the key is to win on average by making less mistakes overall

A small advice I would give, the moment you start feeling like your build is not going to work, switch into a support role and only buy utility or instant kill minions, the sooner you realize your build is coming late the better, I see too many players trying to finish their combos too late into the match

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.