Battlegrounds - Have mechs been removed?

I’ve played conceded about two dozen games because Mechs aren’t being offered. If they have been removed, this will be it for me. I’ve stopped playing everything Hearthstone has to offer outside of BG’s, which I enjoy only because of Mechs.

The most recent update made no mention of it that i saw, but I did see they claimed to have worked on “balancing” which is 100% untrue.

2 Likes

Temporarily removed due to bugs. They’ll come back at some point.

Thank you!

(20 Char)

1 Like

It’s been at least 2 days and i love that I have to hunt through the forums to find out what’s going on.

1 Like

Was it announced that mechs are being fixed? Cause that would be nice. And back at some point? Are they unable to fix the bug? When will mechs be back? Timeline?

Imagine not playing an entire mode or even quitting HS altogether just because 1 of 10 different tribes aren’t in a game mode. There is way more to the game than Mechs in BGs lol

Actually I’m mostly in the same boat as OP. I ain’t quitting or anything, but for me personally mech is by far the funnest tribe to play as, and since they’ve been removed, I’ve only been playing 1-2 games a day instead of my usual 3-6. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

1 Like

I really miss the mechs too. I wish there was some kind of date or estimated time that they will be back.

in the future, just mouse over where your opponents deck would be, it tells you mechs arent in the game

While I applaud you for learning to disconnect when the bar at the top makes you angry you have conceeded about 30 matches back to back waiting for something that currently isn’t in the game to appear. Perhaps you should have used that conceed mentality to dodge quillboars instead of trying to go for something even weaker.