Battlegrounds Game Lengths

Does it feel to anyone else that BG games are way too short right now. Feels I’m barely making it to T6 before the games are over. Not very fun when you don’t get to play the most powerful cards. Looking to see if this is just a me thing.

Are you talking about solo or duo ?

I sometimes go up to round 15 in duo… (against a single team of opponents).
:nerd_face:
I didn’t pay attention in solo but it goes beyond round 6…

I find myself in the same situation in duos, turn 15 is a common sight. However in FFA BGs its like a guaranteed take 15 dmg around turn 8 or 9, and again the following round. Its gotten to be rare to see turn 10 recently. Forget about t6 at that point lol.

It doesnt help that the game tends to not give any taunt minions when you need them, especially when you;ve got a fully reborn board and got that oh so rare t6 lady kelthuzad buffer that buffs on reborns. What gets sniped the moment your only taunter all game is taken out? of course its her. Not a tavern spell for taunt, not the neutral that gives taunt, not even the hero power of the mech that gives random minions in the tavern reborn/windfury/reborn/taunt ever gave taunt to anything…

Sounds like you’re not playing correctly. My matches usually end on like turn 15 or hihger.

Sorry tavern tier 6 not turn 6.

If you don’t get to the level 6 tavern too slowly, it’s because you’re not making the right choices, I guess.

The first turn, you take the strongest minion.
The second turn, you upgrade the tavern (and you don’t freeze the tavern minions, even if there is a “double”).
:nerd_face:

Then, you upgrade the tavern when it’s the right time, you have to dose the purchases and upgrades.

No need to freeze for minions of levels 1, 2 or 3 except very rare exceptions (and don’t spend your gold to pass “moldy” minions to your partner in a duo, at these levels, it’s wasted way too much gold for “nothing”).