Battlegrounds DUO toxic players Bring REPORT SECTION

Sorry for my english
Hey Blizzard bring battleground DUO reprot section why my rank down for some toxic players that player no pass only playing yourself sometimes trolling only tier up level dont use green tick blue portal and red x your workers did not think report section for toxic player !!!
For Instance : A idea I reported toxic player then your team will check pre-match if am I right bring my rank point down him or bring my point banned him 1 day then 3 day then 1 week 2 week 1 mouth then perm beacuse that guy waste of my time just a idea

2 Likes

It’s Scripted! You are ment to lose! You think they don’t see it?

Rcribity Scribity Scripted!

You can google: How Scripted this game is! Also rigged!

3 Likes

yeah I know just I want to say Classic Blizzard 10 min ago I was playing duo again a guy only refresh to tavern board lol

Blizzard when you will bring duo report section ? if your employees can not write that code I can write for you not so hard

AND ANTOHER IDEAAAAAAAA BRING DUO chat ?

I am gonna right toxic players names in this post for duo
SageSatyr ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard )
K3ygen ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard ) that player just buying minon and selling I think that toxic player finish trying the finish quests
Lazarus ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard ) no pass only play own
Kpackapgo ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard ) trollling
NADEO ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard ) No pass skip every cards selfish player)
Pepito ( I dont know battle tag beacsue of blizzard) TOXIC AGAIN

I agree with the spirit of this thread. There needs to be some serious improvements in the overall matchmaking system. For example once the match starts I can no longer see my teammate in my list of recently played with, only my opponents. While there can be times I might need to report an opponent, but when my rankings are joined with another players actions I am actually more concerned about reporting him. Examples: today I had a player start duos choose a hero and do nothing else, once I had a teammate get mad because I didn’t choose Cho the ogre so he purpose took demon damage to kill us faster, The million of times someone doesn’t understand my strategy so the quit in less than 3 rounds, or the half a million times someone has quit because I’m not doing everything their way. I purpose a thumbs up and thumbs down rating system after matches. After each match a popup that prompts did you enjoy your duos experience with your teammate, followed by a +, - or indifferent response. Then use the rating system to match people with similar rated players. This way people toxic players will eventually be stuck playing matches with people every bit as annoying as themselves and those of us who are at least trying to be decent teammates have better luck finding similarly minded people. I would even go as far as to suggest people who have almost no positive ratings and a high number of negative ratings be temporarily banned from duos for an increasing amount each season, let’s say a week the first season you are toxic, a month if your still toxic the following season, a year and then permanently. I’ll admit I’ve been a thumbs down player two or three times out of the hundred or so runs I’ve made because sometimes things come up, but when your consistently ditching matches because your a whinny baby because things didn’t go your way, then that needs to be address. Most importantly we need a way to report toxic teammates.

3 Likes

I just had a guy sell his entire board for no reason because we were behind. I ended up winning the next battle while we lost due to him having no board. There needs to be a way to report this kind of behavior.

4 Likes

blizzard games are ceasepools of toxicity and they dont care they are just as toxic a company why would they do anything about duos when they r making so much money, remember blizzard policy money over fun!

Go to the army and become a man kid.

let’s make a blacklist, a list of shame of toxic players. Is that possible?

6 Likes

I love this idea, but it’s not like we can pick our teammates, and once a match starts, blizzard’s noe blocked you from seeing who your trammate is. You’re almost incentivised now to troll if you dont care about your rating (and if you don’t care about your rating, why are you even playing an e-sport. Go play a f*ing video game by yourself and let us that actually take the time to study the e-sport actually compete).

1 Like

DUO REPORT SECTION and DUO CHAT HMM BLIZZARD HELLOOOOOO !!! If you can not write that code or you dont know have to do that I will give you my bank account I will do for you

1 Like

I think in my last 15 games, I had atleast 30% of people going afk after 1 round or just selling their board. Very frustrating because it’s a real waste of time plus you lose rating for nothing.
There should come a report system or atleast a ‘rate your duo’ system. So at some point the toxic players get DUO’d with other toxic players.

1 Like

+1.

+100000000
Yes, we need a blacklist !

:wink:

hellooo agaın new season now we can not report toxıc duo players agaın hello blızzard hellooooooooooooooooooo brıng that report sectıooon for duos hello thıs ıs not hard for you and duo chat aaaaaa

For me, I would be so happy with a blacklist.

But
 the other player isn’t breaking any rules by selling their board. :rofl: A blacklist would be nice but the devs will never implement one.

There is one in World of Warcraft, so why not ?

Blacklist would be an excellent addition. Gaming giant need to realize what community is. A wholesome community can prefer and blacklist anyone. If done too much one way, they will be undone. It has been this way for many centuries and one would have to be super ignorant of history to think it’s any different (or even better) today.

Agreed but you must be new to the entity known as “Activision” and their ways of doing things. If the devs +do+ decide to implement a ban list, it will take them years to release it and it’ll be buggy when they do. Fixes will come far and few between, the system will be abused and battlegrounds will become desolate of real players.

This is a really negative view