Battlegrounds - Do you track instant surrenders by anomaly?

I like anomalies, but some of them are not fun. While I agree each person’s definition of ‘not fun’ differs, given how many times I see 2-3 people instantly concede at the Murloc Holmes anomaly, I get the feeling I am not alone. Same with the Master Nguyen anomaly, usually multiple surrenders before the game starts. Another one that gets a lot of concedes is the Blessed or Blighted one (left minions gets divine shield, right gets reborn). People just don’t seem to want to play that. At least the ‘only 1 minion type’ ones are gone, those were boring as crap, everyone had the same thing.

Are concedes within the first couple minutes tracked? They should be, to get rid of terrible anomalies that nobody likes.

MOST of them are not fun. A good portion of them are literally a hero power. Another good portion are Quest rewards. There have been times I’ve given one a shot, but I find myself conceding out of boredom no matter my position or how well I’m doing.

Off the top of my head, I insta-concede the one that deletes your board, “Only 1, 2, 3, and 4 in the lobby”, Sire only. I’m sure there are others. One day, I managed to get the one where it’s Murloc Holmes HP a few games in a row and actually climbed in MMR because it barely does anything for the game. Now, I’m back to 6100 or something, but I’ve already accepted the fact a looong time ago I wasn’t doing any real climbing this season.