Battlegrounds destroyed by cheats

Such things should be treated the exact same as cheating is.

1 Like

Just like those cheater like those people who have ā€œPantsā€ in their name are basically a bot

Thereā€™s no way to draw a line between deliberately losing and accidentally losing. Youā€™d end up with a small handful of clear cut cases and a lot of people accusing people of something that canā€™t be proven. Itā€™s a terrible candidate for a rule because fundamentally itā€™s thought crime.

I tried last weekā€™s Meachazod co-op tavern brawl one time. I felt like I played horribly and stupidly. I didnā€™t want to subject another player to that. I felt like I couldnā€™t have been worse if I was deliberately sabotaging them

1 Like

Well I mean every once in a rare while someone will deliberately sabotage a game and then send a friend request and actually type up what is functionally a confession

But normally itā€™s very much in a gray area

Agreed, ok you raced to tier 6 with a full board and did not get a decent minion for 2 turns at 6.

15,15,15 and your out. Did you really do it too just lose points?

If you ever see me do that, yes absolutely. Thatā€™s a very stupid way to play the game. But a lot of people donā€™t know that, Iā€™d say most of them actually

I agree something weird happening in battlegrounds. turn 6 and u face opponents who are 2 tavern levels ahead of u and have at least one super fat minion (at least 50/50) i also dont understand how some players, especially ones who watch streamers like sh*tybunny, i mean its so obvious the game is rigged in his favor. dude rating is like 15, and the opponents hes facing are so weak cmpared to what i am facing everysingle match. he also gets super ā€œluckyā€ too often. like shop and discoveries always give him what he needs. and his stupid viewers are all like OFC OFC (i wouldnt be surprised if he also get paid by blizzard cuz cmon who can play battlegrounds everyday for hours and hours). like cant u see its all a scam?its enough to watch oneof his streams to realize that hes playing on a much easier difficulity than the normal typical f2p player. thats just disgusting. and i know im gona get lots of people here telling me its untrue and i need to git gud and stuff like that. but im aware that there are community managers in these forums and their job is to fight anyone who questions blizzards relability

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. I see a lot of ā€œbugsā€ in battlegrounds, like demons hurting the player during battle when they dont have the power to hurt the player. Things like that I dont know if itā€™s a bug or a cheat, but how should I know? What I know is that is impossible to play when you reach certain points. There is always 2 or 3 that from the first turn you donā€™t know how they manage to level up the tavern and have a minion, but I saw a lot of them. I have to say that I know how to cheat in this game easily, by changing the code. Of course I wouldnā€™t use it, I dont want to be banned and I donā€™t see any fun in that, but Iā€™m really curious if Iā€™ll use it Iā€™ll be banned, because I dont think that the managers are checking this. Even if there are only a lot of bugs they should be fixing them. I just love gaming and at least I want the opportunity of trying to create a decent hand before people with minions on 3k/3k appeared in front of me. Thereā€™s no fun in that. And stop accussing people from lying with this, I play with a few friends and all will tell you this: something is wrong in battlegrounds